Beaumont United Applicant List

13 minutes ago, JustUs said:

On the boys side of United basketball would it be beyond the realm of possibilities to think/ponder what was a deal couldve changed to NO DEAL and the door could be still open to applicants that didnt apply for the position ?

Not real sure. I think that Boutte may be back in the picture at this point. He was the obvious choice, then backed out. I think the pot may have been sweetened. Let me check my sources!

41 minutes ago, JayBilas said:

That's EXACTLY what I'm saying...Experience and merit pay in BISD.

Yeah that won't happen in BISD. It will be the exact same deal at West Brook and United. Unless you're talking about a backroom hush deal. But, those usually come out anyway. Lol...

4 minutes ago, Yeoj said:

Yeah that won't happen in BISD. It will be the exact same deal at West Brook and United. Unless you're talking about a backroom hush deal. But, those usually come out anyway. Lol...

Listen it won't HAVE to be any backroom dealings.  They can offer what's called "merit" pay.  The guy has earned whatever they would offer him and if they want to be successful at the new school, they should go after him, BUT where would that leave West Brook? That's the big question.

23 minutes ago, JayBilas said:

Listen it won't HAVE to be any backroom dealings.  They can offer what's called "merit" pay.  The guy has earned whatever they would offer him and if they want to be successful at the new school, they should go after him, BUT where would that leave West Brook? That's the big question.

Oh I wasn't saying he wouldn't deserve it. Whatever he can get them to pay him is what he deserves. I just know that BISD has always paid the head coaches equally. 

Given this situation of schools combining The success of this program early on will be how player management is handled which therefore will result in team unity = success.  Getting the right guy in the very beginning is KEY.  IMO I have this feeling that the guy they pick will not be the right guy( hopefully I’m wrong)   There s only two i would choose , one not being on the list and the other is.  

The list of applicants that was provided to public was very surprising to me given Texas as well as Louisiana knows the talent level in this area.