'Palm Sunday Massacre' gunman who killed 10 people in 1984 discreetly released from prison

LumRaiderFan

between this atrocity and the sandlot 2 i don't know where we are headed as a society

i mean they just did the same storyline but added girls and some minorities, geez....can't believe they got james earl jones back for that terrible film

also this guy is probably dangerous and should be watched

3 hours ago, Ryanp said:

between this atrocity and the sandlot 2 i don't know where we are headed as a society

i mean they just did the same storyline but added girls and some minorities, geez....can't believe they got james earl jones back for that terrible film

also this guy is probably dangerous and should be watched

The illuminati aka the Jesuits control the film industry.  It is all garbage, even the academy award winning movies.  Same goes for most popular music.

The same powers that control movies set up Sunday as a day of worship.  Sunday worship has serious mark of the beast implications.  Also  the same powers fabricated the pre trip, secret rapture false theory.  That's all it is is theory.  I thess 4 is one of the noisiest sections of the bible.  Jesus went through the tribulation of the cross.  Paul went through being beheaded.  All the apostles went through tribulation.  As did all of the Patriachs.  Post trip is the MO of heaven. Now, all of a sudden they come up with this rapture non sense.  Don't take my word for it.  Do your research.

6 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

The illuminati aka the Jesuits control the film industry.  It is all garbage, even the academy award winning movies.  Same goes for most popular music.

The same powers that control movies set up Sunday as a day of worship.  Sunday worship has serious mark of the beast implications.  Also  the same powers fabricated the pre trip, secret rapture false theory.  That's all it is is theory.  I thess 4 is one of the noisiest sections of the bible.  Jesus went through the tribulation of the cross.  Paul went through being beheaded.  All the apostles went through tribulation.  As did all of the Patriachs.  Post trip is the MO of heaven. Now, all of a sudden they come up with this rapture non sense.  Don't take my word for it.  Do your research.

I would like to subscribe to your newsletter sir

1 hour ago, Kountzer said:

Explain 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 to us.

16" For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,"

Nothing secretive about that.  That's loud

"...and the trump or trumpet of God. "

Nothing quiet or secretive about the blowing of a trumpet.  Again that's loud and boisterous.

"The dead in Christ shall rise first"

The dead who are not in Christ remain in the grave for another thousand years.

The living dead are destroyed by the 'brightness of his coming."

There is not 7 years of tribulation, where evil people get a chance to get it together.  

This is the hidden content, please

1 hour ago, Kountzer said:

16" For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,"

Nothing secretive about that.  That's loud

"...and the trump or trumpet of God. "

Nothing quiet or secretive about the blowing of a trumpet.  Again that's loud and boisterous.

"The dead in Christ shall rise first"

The dead who are not in Christ remain in the grave for another thousand years.

The living dead are destroyed by the 'brightness of his coming."

There is not 7 years of tribulation, where evil people get a chance to get it together.  

This is the hidden content, please

Who said the rapture would be secret?

You should focus more on the simple message...if you believe and repent you will be saved.

You will never have any success drawing folks closer to Christ if your main goal is to try and prove you know more about the Bible than everyone else.

36 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Who said the rapture would be secret?

A lot of folks have said it.  Hal Lindsey made a lot of money saying it.  So did the writers of Left Behind.

You should focus more on the simple message...if you believe and repent you will be saved.

You got to know what you believe.  There are a lot of wolves in disguise inside the church.

You will never have any success drawing folks closer to Christ if your main goal is to try and prove you know more about the Bible than everyone else.

The adventist movement is one of the fastest growing church movements in the world.  Scores of people all over the world are joining this movement everyday.

4 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Joining the “movement” means nothing.

It means everything, if it's the right movement.

Benny Hinn had a big church, too.

I'm just a layman. I don't pastor a church.  I deacon some.  The true followers of God are always in the minority. There's the broad road and there's the straight and narrow road., etc.

I am sure of one thing, your tactics aren’t putting folks in the pews.

What tactics? You asked me to explain 1thess 4:16, 17.  I did.

5 hours ago, Kountzer said:

It means everything, if it's the right movement.

5 hours ago, Kountzer said:

What tactics? You asked me to explain 1thess 4:16, 17.  I did.

Agree...IF it's the right movement.

No, you didn't explain 1 Thess...you seem to think no one else does research if they don't agree with your views.

I would suggest you need to do more research.

19 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Explain 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 to us.

the great thing about the bible is that we can all decipher it's mysteries in whichever way supports the world view we already have

this brings us closer to human brotherhood

2 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Agree...IF it's the right movement.

I feel confident in the one I participate in. 

No, you didn't explain 1 Thess...you seem to think no one else does research if they don't agree with your views.

Man, I thought I knocked that out of the park.  Oh well.  It is a straight forward text, but people see and hear what they want to see and hear.

I would suggest you need to do more research.

I do, and I will.

2 hours ago, Kountzer said:

2 Peter 1:20

—Amuzgo de Guerrero (AMU)— Amuzgo de Guerrero (AMU)   —العربية (AR)— Arabic Bible: Easy-to-Read Version (ERV-AR) Ketab El Hayat (NAV)   —अवधी (AWA)— Awadhi Bible: Easy-to-Read Version (ERV-AWA)   —Български (BG)— 1940 Bulgarian Bible (BG1940) Bulgarian Bible (BULG) Bulgarian New Testament: Easy-to-Read Version (ERV-BG) Библия, нов превод от оригиналните езици (с неканоничните книги) (CBT) Библия, синодално издание (BOB) Библия, ревизирано издание (BPB)   —Chinanteco de Comaltepec (CCO)— Chinanteco de Comaltepec (CCO)   —Cebuano (CEB)— Ang Pulong Sa Dios (APSD-CEB)   —ᏣᎳᎩ ᎦᏬᏂᎯᏍ (CHR)— Cherokee New Testament (CHR)   —Cakchiquel Occidental (CKW)— Cakchiquel Occidental (CKW)   —Čeština (CS)— Bible 21 (B21) Slovo na cestu (SNC)   —Cymraeg (CY)— Beibl William Morgan (BWM)   —Dansk (DA)— Bibelen på hverdagsdansk (BPH) Dette er Biblen på dansk (DN1933)   —Deutsch (DE)— Hoffnung für Alle (HOF) Luther Bibel 1545 (LUTH1545) Neue Genfer Übersetzung (NGU-DE) Schlachter 1951 (SCH1951) Schlachter 2000 (SCH2000)   —English (EN)— 21st Century King James Version (KJ21) American Standard Version (ASV) Amplified Bible (AMP) Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC) BRG Bible (BRG) Christian Standard Bible (CSB) Common English Bible (CEB) Complete Jewish Bible (CJB) Contemporary English Version (CEV) Darby Translation (DARBY) Disciples’ Literal New Testament (DLNT) Douay-Rheims 1899 American Edition (DRA) Easy-to-Read Version (ERV) Evangelical Heritage Version (EHV) English Standard Version (ESV) English Standard Version Anglicised (ESVUK) Expanded Bible (EXB) 1599 Geneva Bible (GNV) GOD’S WORD Translation (GW) Good News Translation (GNT) Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB) International Children’s Bible (ICB) International Standard Version (ISV) J.B. Phillips New Testament (PHILLIPS) Jubilee Bible 2000 (JUB) King James Version (KJV) Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV) Lexham English Bible (LEB) Living Bible (TLB) The Message (MSG) Modern English Version (MEV) Mounce Reverse-Interlinear New Testament (MOUNCE) Names of God Bible (NOG) New American Bible (Revised Edition) (NABRE) New American Standard Bible (NASB) New Century Version (NCV) New English Translation (NET Bible) New International Reader's Version (NIRV) New International Version (NIV) New International Version - UK (NIVUK) New King James Version (NKJV) New Life Version (NLV) New Living Translation (NLT) New Matthew Bible (NMB) New Revised Standard Version (NRSV) New Revised Standard Version, Anglicised (NRSVA) New Revised Standard Version, Anglicised Catholic Edition (NRSVACE) New Revised Standard Version Catholic Edition (NRSVCE) New Testament for Everyone (NTE) Orthodox Jewish Bible (OJB) The Passion Translation (TPT) Revised Standard Version (RSV) Revised Standard Version Catholic Edition (RSVCE) Tree of Life Version (TLV) The Voice (VOICE) World English Bible (WEB) Worldwide English (New Testament) (WE) Wycliffe Bible (WYC) Young's Literal Translation (YLT)   —Español (ES)— La Biblia de las Américas (LBLA) Dios Habla Hoy (DHH) Jubilee Bible 2000 (Spanish) (JBS) Nueva Biblia al Día (NBD) Nueva Biblia Latinoamericana de Hoy (NBLH) Nueva Traducción Viviente (NTV) Nueva Versión Internacional (NVI) Nueva Versión Internacional (Castilian) (CST) Palabra de Dios para Todos (PDT) La Palabra (España) (BLP) La Palabra (Hispanoamérica) (BLPH) Reina Valera Actualizada (RVA-2015) Reina Valera Contemporánea (RVC) Reina-Valera 1960 (RVR1960) Reina Valera 1977 (RVR1977) Reina-Valera 1995 (RVR1995) Reina-Valera Antigua (RVA) Spanish Blue Red and Gold Letter Edition (SRV-BRG) Traducción en lenguaje actual (TLA)   —Suomi (FI)— Raamattu 1933/38 (R1933)   —Français (FR)— La Bible du Semeur (BDS) Louis Segond (LSG) Nouvelle Edition de Genève – NEG1979 (NEG1979) Segond 21 (SG21)   —Κοινη (GRC)— 1550 Stephanus New Testament (TR1550) 1881 Westcott-Hort New Testament (WHNU) 1894 Scrivener New Testament (TR1894) SBL Greek New Testament (SBLGNT)   —עברית (HE)— Habrit Hakhadasha/Haderekh (HHH) The Westminster Leningrad Codex (WLC)   —हिन्दी (HI)— Hindi Bible: Easy-to-Read Version (ERV-HI)   —Ilonggo (HIL)— Ang Pulong Sang Dios (HLGN)   —Hrvatski (HR)— Hrvatski Novi Zavjet – Rijeka 2001 (HNZ-RI) Knijga O Kristu (CRO)   —Kreyòl ayisyen (HT)— Haitian Creole Version (HCV)   —Magyar (HU)— Hungarian Károli (KAR) Hungarian Bible: Easy-to-Read Version (ERV-HU) Hungarian New Translation (NT-HU)   —Hawai‘i Pidgin (HWC)— Hawai‘i Pidgin (HWP)   —Íslenska (IS)— Icelandic Bible (ICELAND)   —Italiano (IT)— La Bibbia della Gioia (BDG) Conferenza Episcopale Italiana (CEI) La Nuova Diodati (LND) Nuova Riveduta 1994 (NR1994) Nuova Riveduta 2006 (NR2006)   —日本語 (JA)— Japanese Living Bible (JLB)   —Jacalteco, Oriental (JAC)— Jacalteco, Oriental (JAC)   —Kekchi (KEK)— Kekchi (KEK)   —한국어 (KO)— Korean Living Bible (KLB)   —Latina (LA)— Biblia Sacra Vulgata (VULGATE)   —Māori (MI)— Maori Bible (MAORI)   —Македонски (MK)— Macedonian New Testament (MNT)   —मराठी (MR)— Marathi Bible: Easy-to-Read Version (ERV-MR)   —Mam, Central (MVC)— Mam, Central (MVC)   —Mam, Todos Santos (MVJ)— Mam de Todos Santos Chuchumatán (MVJ)   —Plautdietsch (NDS)— Reimer 2001 (REIMER)   —नेपाली (NE)— Nepali Bible: Easy-to-Read Version (ERV-NE)   —Náhuatl de Guerrero (NGU)— Náhuatl de Guerrero (NGU)   —Nederlands (NL)— BasisBijbel (BB) Het Boek (HTB)   —Norsk (NO)— Det Norsk Bibelselskap 1930 (DNB1930) En Levende Bok (LB)   —ଓଡ଼ିଆ (OR)— Oriya Bible: Easy-to-Read Version (ERV-OR)   —ਪੰਜਾਬੀ (PA)— Punjabi Bible: Easy-to-Read Version (ERV-PA)   —Polski (PL)— Nowe Przymierze (NP) Słowo Życia (SZ-PL) Updated Gdańsk Bible (UBG)   —Nawat (PPL)— Ne Bibliaj Tik Nawat (NBTN)   —Português (PT)— Almeida Revista e Corrigida 2009 (ARC) Nova Traduҫão na Linguagem de Hoje 2000 (NTLH) Nova Versão Transformadora (NVT) Nova Versão Internacional (NVI-PT) O Livro (OL) Portuguese New Testament: Easy-to-Read Version (VFL)   —Quichua (QU)— Mushuj Testamento Diospaj Shimi (MTDS)   —Quiché, Centro Occidenta (QUT)— Quiché, Centro Occidental (QUT)   —Română (RO)— Cornilescu 1924 - Revised 2010, 2014 (RMNN) Nouă Traducere În Limba Română (NTLR)   —Русский (RU)— New Russian Translation (NRT) Священное Писание (Восточный Перевод) (CARS) Священное Писание (Восточный перевод), версия для Таджикистана (CARST) Священное Писание (Восточный перевод), версия с «Аллахом» (CARSA) Russian New Testament: Easy-to-Read Version (ERV-RU) Russian Synodal Version (RUSV)   —Slovenčina (SK)— Nádej pre kazdého (NPK)   —Somali (SO)— Somali Bible (SOM)   —Shqip (SQ)— Albanian Bible (ALB)   —Српски (SR)— Serbian New Testament: Easy-to-Read Version (ERV-SR)   —Svenska (SV)— Nya Levande Bibeln (SVL) Svenska 1917 (SV1917) Svenska Folkbibeln (SFB) Svenska Folkbibeln 2015 (SFB15)   —Kiswahili (SW)— Neno: Bibilia Takatifu (SNT)   —தமிழ் (TA)— Tamil Bible: Easy-to-Read Version (ERV-TA)   —ภาษาไทย (TH)— Thai New Contemporary Bible (TNCV) Thai New Testament: Easy-to-Read Version (ERV-TH)   —Tagalog (TL)— Ang Bagong Tipan: Filipino Standard Version (FSV) Ang Biblia (1978) (ABTAG1978) Ang Biblia, 2001 (ABTAG2001) Ang Dating Biblia (1905) (ADB1905) Ang Salita ng Diyos (SND) Magandang Balita Biblia (MBBTAG) Magandang Balita Biblia (with Deuterocanon) (MBBTAG-DC)   —Twi (TWI)— Nkwa Asem (NA-TWI)   —Українська (UK)— Ukrainian Bible (UKR) Ukrainian New Testament: Easy-to-Read Version (ERV-UK)   —اردو (UR)— Urdu Bible: Easy-to-Read Version (ERV-UR)   —Uspanteco (USP)— Uspanteco (USP)   —Tiêng Viêt (VI)— 1934 Vietnamese Bible (VIET) Bản Dịch 2011 (BD2011) New Vietnamese Bible (NVB) Vietnamese Bible: Easy-to-Read Version (BPT)   —汉语 (ZH)— Chinese Contemporary Bible (Simplified) (CCB) Chinese Contemporary Bible (Traditional) (CCBT) Chinese New Testament: Easy-to-Read Version (ERV-ZH) Chinese New Version (Simplified) (CNVS) Chinese New Version (Traditional) (CNVT) Chinese Standard Bible (Simplified) (CSBS) Chinese Standard Bible (Traditional) (CSBT) Chinese Union Version (Simplified) (CUVS) Chinese Union Version (Traditional) (CUV) Chinese Union Version Modern Punctuation (Simplified) (CUVMPS) Chinese Union Version Modern Punctuation (Traditional) (CUVMPT) Revised Chinese Union Version (Simplified Script) Shen Edition (RCU17SS) Revised Chinese Union Version (Traditional Script) Shen Edition (RCU17TS) 

2 Peter 1:20 King James Version (KJV)

20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

exactly! we must interpret the scripture in public places like parks and diners....never at home alone in private, there would be nobody to interpret with!