Angleton Open

This is the hidden content, please
FollowingFollowing @Matt_Stepp817
More

BREAKING: Angleton HC Ryan Roark has announced his retirement from education after 30 years congrats to Coach Roark on a great career

6:19 AM - 29 Mar 2018 from 

14 minutes ago, Ryanp said:

you would think with the problems they have had over there winning games they would open this up to an outside hire, let somebody come in with fresh ideas

You're joking right? They just made it to the state semifinals last year and have made the playoffs every year since 2008, getting 4 rounds deep 4 times. I don't think winning was a problem with Coach Roark at Angleton.

17 minutes ago, ATWILDCAT said:

You're joking right? They just made it to the state semifinals last year and have made the playoffs every year since 2008, getting 4 rounds deep 4 times. I don't think winning was a problem with Coach Roark at Angleton.

lol. right?!

2 hours ago, ATWILDCAT said:

He's obviously joking - his whole deal is satire and sarcasm. Offers a little comic relief from the norm in my opinion. 

• 4 weeks later...