Dayton

WHAT...?!?!?!?!?

Is Craus really coming back to the Broncos? That would be awesome. That guy can score some points. If this is true, could be a good thing for Dayton folks. Why in the world would Groveton let him go? I think he won back to back District Championships in Football and brought back a swagger to that program. I think their Baseball team was in the State Tourney last year, and I ran into him at the State Track Meet the last several years with kids from Groveton competing. If Groveton let him go, they are idiots. Oh well... Groveton's loss, Dayton's gain. I hope this is true, can anyone confirm?

On 3/26/2018 at 2:16 PM, LOUD and Proud said:

Hearing Brandon Craus is coming back as the OC?

Any truth to this?

We have a bunch of quality kids like we have had in past years, gonna be an exciting and interesting season to say the least. All i can say is welcome back Coach Craus and GO BRONCOS!!!!!!

3 hours ago, Go-rilla said:

Tear down Rice elevator in middle of town, and start living in present. Green and Dugat were freaks what do you got right now??

The well isn't completely dry now - we have some athletes that will compete with anybody in this district with the addition of the new OC I like our chances. The QB for PNG is the only 5 star athlete in town - everybody else is on a  pretty much level playing field.

On 4/5/2018 at 11:51 AM, jayhawk said:

The well isn't completely dry now - we have some athletes that will compete with anybody in this district with the addition of the new OC I like our chances. The QB for PNG is the only 5 star athlete in town - everybody else is on a  pretty much level playing field.

Dayton scares me no matter what year it is. I guess last year is the only year we could say there were weak. They'll be dangerous next year. 

13 hours ago, The Icon said:

Was it a Jimmy's and Joe's thing last season?

More injuries than we could shake a stick at. 19 starters through the season. This year, 2018, stay healthy, win ballgames and give any team in our new district a run for their money. Is it getting close to August yet.