My official position on PAM's hiring of Coach Morgan

Austin1985

5 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

This will not dissolve into another race issue, or I will repeat the actions that I did the last time folks insisted on doing it in this forum.

Again, you wanna talk that noise, there is a forum for that and it isn't here.

Apologies. Much love to all. 

I think Morgan's youth, coaching experience, having no ties to players or their families, and the respect of the players got him the job.  I think coach Vincent should have gotten the job, but that's just my opinion.  That doesn' mean I don't think Morgan doesn't deserve the job.  I think he will do a great job.  Race really shouldn't be brought up in this discussion.  The players respect him and the board that voted for him was black.  Disagreeing with a decision is one thing, but using race when it isn't warranted is another.

I don’t know anything about Coach Morgan, so i really don’t have an opinion about his coaching attributes. I’ve got to say that I’m totally surprised by the school board down there. 

Apparently there are people down there on the board who managed to look beyond the coach’s “qualifications” and just make a hire. 

Some of the predominately white schools need to look around and pay attention. 

Respect. 

9 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

This will not dissolve into another race issue, or I will repeat the actions that I did the last time folks insisted on doing it in this forum.

Again, you wanna talk that noise, there is a forum for that and it isn't here.

I would not push WOSgrad.  He removed a couple or a few sentences from a post I made. I will admit they had some language that should not have been present.  There were a handful of drinks down, a poster that believes they are the mightiest of all and can never be wrong but had facts against them, even when they miss the toilet pissing, but gave me a first time warning.  Respect for that WOSgrad.

6 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

I graduated in 10 from PAM was coached and educated in biology from coach Morgan. When Harrison left the first name I thought of was coach Morgan.

I'm sure Coach Morgan appreciates the support, and I'm absolutely sure that Coach Morgan would encourage you to re-read your comments and edit them as needed.

6 hours ago, PlayActionPass said:

I'm sure Coach Morgan appreciates the support, and I'm absolutely sure that Coach Morgan would encourage you to re-read your comments and edit them as needed.

quit being the grammar police, jeez that's annoying.