Impeach Them All

Englebert

What a monstrosity that only a Liberal can be proud of:

This is the hidden content, please

I know this article doesn't convey all of the highlights of the spending bill, but includes enough to make every red-blooded American furious with our representatives. Kudos to Rand Paul (along with Jim Jordan and a couple of others) who adamantly oppose this bill and the manner in which is was passed. Since I haven't heard Ted Cruz's stance, Rand Paul has just zoomed to the top of my list of favorite politicians. No person who believes in the American dream should support this. In fact, every American should be livid that so many representatives even consider voting in favor, much less actually doing it. Impeach every single representative that votes in favor, and bring them up on charges of subversion. Secede Now! It can't get any worse!

In honor of MIA Big Girl: Thoughts?

8 hours ago, Englebert said:

I know this article doesn't convey all of the highlights of the spending bill, but includes enough to make every red-blooded American furious with our representatives. Kudos to Rand Paul (along with Jim Jordan and a couple of others) who adamantly oppose this bill and the manner in which is was passed. Since I haven't heard Ted Cruz's stance, Rand Paul has just zoomed to the top of my list of favorite politicians. No person who believes in the American dream should support this. In fact, every American should be livid that so many representatives even consider voting in favor, much less actually doing it. Impeach every single representative that votes in favor, and bring them up on charges of subversion. Secede Now! It can't get any worse!

11 hours ago, Englebert said:

Well said...agree 100%.

1 hour ago, 1989NDN said:

Impeach Them All

Does that include President Trump since he signed the spending bill?

Go Indians.  Peace.

Yes it does. Trump should be ashamed, as much as the swamp should be ashamed. He's proven himself as part of the problem. All of the good things he has done does not make up for this very poor decision, no matter how much he tries to flower his reasoning. Putting a pinch of sugar on a pile of crap does not make the crap any more palatable. And this spending bill is one big load, and I've only seen the highlights. I'm surprised that full citizenship for all illegals wasn't thrown in. Every other disgusting boondoggle is included. I'm convinced that the only way these politicians will learn is with full secession from the United States, and it should have happened yesterday.

My thoughts - It was a bi-partisan effort to drop a last minute pile of poo into Trumps lap.  Imo, the congressional republicans have come out of the closet against him.  I'm bewildered and frustrated.  Impeach them all?  Why the hail not!

It's bad enough our Congress puts Party above constituents.  Now they're putting each other over an elected president.