Spectrum Sucks

mat

Spectrum goes totally digital in our area requiring all TVs to have a box effective March 20. This was minimally advertised leaving many without cable. The only way to get the box is in the store. The store in our area was standing room only with the line out the door. Police on guard for control.

Time for me to change providers.

Ok guys, give me the positive's and negative's of the "sticks" compared to cable. 

After the digital change, and having to get multiple cable boxes, I will be charged around $190 a month for cable and internet.  My cable is basic extended, which means I get the espn's.  No movie channels or anything special.  

Had Time Warner for years. Got tired of my boxes going out. Had to exchange them constantly and deal with the woman from hell (Nederland). Wanted to yank her across the counter but my momma taught me not to hit ladies. I didn't see one but kept composure. Switched to Direct TV and never looked back. Lose reception sometimes during a storm but it is worth that inconvenience not to deal with TW. Know nothing about Spectrum but have heard nothing good so far. To each his own, but that's my story.

On ‎3‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 1:38 PM, Ty Cobb said:

Ok guys, give me the positive's and negative's of the "sticks" compared to cable. 

After the digital change, and having to get multiple cable boxes, I will be charged around $190 a month for cable and internet.  My cable is basic extended, which means I get the espn's.  No movie channels or anything special.  

For $40 dollars a month, you can get a nice package from Playstation Vue which can be streamed through the amazon fire stick. It has the local channels, espn, dvr capabilities......everything you need. Check it out.