So insightful

stevenash

4 hours ago, Kountzer said:

45 is crazier than cat poop and yet you find time to demean ex prez Obama?   but that's the way this crazy world thinks now.

You say that as you are counting your extra cash...delivered by that "crazier than cat poop" president, while simultaneously praising the one that had zero problem confiscating your money while calling you weak minded. Yep, this is a crazy world. I wonder when we will run out of safe spaces, Play-doh, and Crayons. Even the puppies are laughing at the snowflakes.

Some of the bloodiest killers in world history were nominal christians.  The title 'christian' doesn't mean much if the person is just going through the motions.  Besides, per the constitution, or wherever it is made into law, as of now they have term limits on the presidency.   The sitting prez can serve two four year terms and that's it.  His, or her political career is basically over.  Obama did his two terms.  

The spirit of prophecy says that every aspect of the us constitution will be repudiated in the last days.  I know  if you can't hang with daniel and the revelation, you for sure can't handle the spirit of prophecy, but there it is.

So, based oh prophecy, some president, maybe 45, will serve more than two terms.  I think one of the Roosevelts served 4 terms, but he was the last one to do it.  I don't think Obama is coming back.   You all can rest easy.

19 hours ago, stevenash said:

So we shouldn't demean Obama for what he said while in office, but what Trump said privately to someone many years before he was in office is of high importance?

It is important to Melania and it should be important to everyone else.

8 hours ago, Kountzer said:

Some of the bloodiest killers in world history were nominal christians.  The title 'christian' doesn't mean much if the person is just going through the motions.  Besides, per the constitution, or wherever it is made into law, as of now they have term limits on the presidency.   The sitting prez can serve two four year terms and that's it.  His, or her political career is basically over.  Obama did his two terms.  

The spirit of prophecy says that every aspect of the us constitution will be repudiated in the last days.  I know  if you can't hang with daniel and the revelation, you for sure can't handle the spirit of prophecy, but there it is.

So, based oh prophecy, some president, maybe 45, will serve more than two terms.  I think one of the Roosevelts served 4 terms, but he was the last one to do it.  I don't think Obama is coming back.   You all can rest easy.

Wow, this condescending little speech really makes me want to go to Church.

Maybe less Revelation and more of the Gospels.

8 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Wow, this condescending little speech really makes me want to go to Church.

Maybe less Revelation and more of the Gospels.

I drop a few hints and glimpses of some things I know about.  If you pick up on it and look into it good.  If you don't still good.