Possible QB for Silsbee next year

BADSANTA

48 minutes ago, PlayActionPass said:

Unless they have a Freshman that can sling it, this will be a very run heavy offense. They have two good, young backs returning, but from what I saw last year there is not a QB in the program that can throw with any accuracy or arm strength.

Wait until you see the Transfer Freshman RB they just got 

2 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I don't see why they would change it.  You have some good O-Linemen returning and the young guns Martin and Taylor  are back as well.  

My question was more or less geared toward the 3 good RBs and lack of a QB, in addition to the change in OC.

Corbin Johnson (Soph) was the JV QB last year until the last couple of games when he got moved up to varsity. Him and Jacob Collins would go through QB drills every day at practice with the QB coach. From what I saw he has a good touch on the deep pass and can throw the outs and slants, ok on roll outs. Not as strong of an arm as Collins but strong. Best thing about off season is you get to improve. If he is the next QB we’ll see. 

• 3 weeks later...