Next year's SETXsports preseason rankings

41 minutes ago, 4visi0nary9 said:

I coach/train Harrison. Went to most of his games. He had a dunk vs Livingston and the Ozen game at their place. I wouldn't be so quick to say which kids will be at United. I know of several that won't be playing there next year.

Well, we were assuming that the star players will return to play.  You know they'll get playing time.  I would've thought at least Harrison and Oliver would suit up for United.

And I honestly didn't know Harrison could dunk...

42 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Well, we were assuming that the star players will return to play.  You know they'll get playing time.  I would've thought at least Harrison and Oliver would suit up for United.

And I honestly didn't know Harrison could dunk...

Oh yeah, literally happened overnight seemed like. He should throwing down some windmills soon, not kidding. I’m not saying these kids won’t stay or who will be there and who won’t but I talk to a lot of these parents at least 2020 parents and not many of them are thrilled at all about United. I imagine a lot will end up staying but some may go to WB or even Legacy.