GCM at Summer Creek

Did they pitched Dre against ya'll? That kid is pretty dang good. He's a UT commit.

Speaking of talent, I watched Cy Ranch and Episcopal play before our game. Cy Ranch parents told me they had 18 college commits, 12 of which were going D1. The got beat pretty good by Episcopal. I did notice that Cy Ranch were playing as individuals and not as a team and their attitudes of parents and players were horrible. Not sure if that's going on at GCM or not, but I've been surprised the last two years because ya'll are loaded with talent, but have somewhat fizzled during the season.

1 hour ago, TradenupBH said:

Did they pitched Dre against ya'll? That kid is pretty dang good. He's a UT commit.

Speaking of talent, I watched Cy Ranch and Episcopal play before our game. Cy Ranch parents told me they had 18 college commits, 12 of which were going D1. The got beat pretty good by Episcopal. I did notice that Cy Ranch were playing as individuals and not as a team and their attitudes of parents and players were horrible. Not sure if that's going on at GCM or not, but I've been surprised the last two years because ya'll are loaded with talent, but have somewhat fizzled during the season.

i WILL BITE MY TONGUE AS LONG AS POSSIBLE..

5 hours ago, TradenupBH said:

Not sure who pitched for SC. 

Yes, very undisciplined and a very individualistic mentality.