Theresa May Gives Putin 24 Hours

Hagar

This is the hidden content, please

Bear with me on this.  It appears Ms May suspects Russia of using a nerve gas to try and kill a double agent and his daughter.  She's irate it happen on British soil, and rightfully so.  But I'll admit to being confused that she displays this anger over this incident, yet ignores all the Britons being killed by Muslims.  Of course, this is a typical example of how the liberal mind works, it's just my inability to understand it.  My brain doesn't work like that.  Wonder how a big computer would analyze this?

And speaking of England, the Mayor of Londonistan slams free (hate?) speech.  But who decides?  They have a new "hate speech" law in Germany, and the police are investigating a politician who posted on FB & Twitter that, "Muslims are barbarians".  Based on what I've seen on the news and documentaries, that's a fairly accurate description of most Muslim countries.  Of course it's not PC, which of course makes it hate speech to a left wing nut job.

This is the hidden content, please