2018 March Madness

UTfanatic

1 hour ago, REBgp said:

Final 86-65.  Gig'em.

Bet Hoops is excited.

Actually am!  My guy Flagg is getting to experience March Madness at its finest and Billy Kennedy is absolutely one of my favorite people in CBB.  Maybe the average gomer (I.e., doesn’t know a basketball from a pumpkin) will get off his behind.  One of the finest men you’d ever meet.  

17 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Actually am!  My guy Flagg is getting to experience March Madness at its finest and Billy Kennedy is absolutely one of my favorite people in CBB.  Maybe the average gomer (I.e., doesn’t know a basketball from a pumpkin) will get off his behind.  One of the finest men you’d ever meet.  

Durn, I was hoping to get you wound up.  Foiled again.. :(

6 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Kentucky will have to beat a 16 or 9, then a 7 or 11 seed to get to the Final Four.  

6 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Kentucky will have to beat a 16 or 9, then a 7 or 11 seed to get to the Final Four.  

I hope it is a 16.  My bracket is shot, so I am pulling  for the double digits seeds.  I lost two final four teams today, including national championship team.  As I am typing bad weather causes signal loss on tv. Go UMBC!!

32 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Durn, I was hoping to get you wound up.  Foiled again.. :(

Lol!  I will root for Aggie basketball as long as Billy is there.  He is one of those guys you just can’t root against.  One of those coaches that is an even better person, ala Todd Sutherland or Kevin Foster.  And if he can just channel their Xs and Os the Ags might find themselves in San Antonio in a couple of weeks ;) 

8 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Lol!  I will root for Aggie basketball as long as Billy is there.  He is one of those guys you just can’t root against.  One of those coaches that is an even better person, ala Todd Sutherland or Kevin Foster.  And if he can just channel their Xs and Os the Ags might find themselves in San Antonio in a couple of weeks ;) 

As I said earlier, I haven't watched any until the last half of the Aggie game, but the announcers said something interesting (and I'm sure you're aware of it).   That the upsets have been blowouts, not your normal buzzer beaters.  Doubt there's many intact brackets.