700 Wins For Coach Joe Sigler

What way to get win #700! I believe that with 2 state titles and 700 wins, Coach Sigler is a Texas Hall of Fame Coach. He could possibly get a another championship next year and another 30 plus win season or 3. He could easily end up with 3 titles and over 800 plus wins! Congratulations to coach Brooks and Coach Collins for all the work they have put in with the kids over the years and your rise to the top. I dont know if there is a better coaching staff in the state. Time to celebrate in Tiger Country! 

1 hour ago, BADSANTA said:

What way to get win #700! I believe that with 2 state titles and 700 wins, Coach Sigler is a Texas Hall of Fame Coach. He could possibly get a another championship next year and another 30 plus win season or 3. He could easily end up with 3 titles and over 800 plus wins! Congratulations to coach Brooks and Coach Collins for all the work they have put in with the kids over the years and your rise to the top. I dont know if there is a better coaching staff in the state. Time to celebrate in Tiger Country! 

He is a perfect fit for the Tigers.  For a team with many personalities and “stars,” a coach who commands the respect Coach Sig does is almost a necessity.  I have heard him bark an order on multiple occasions and those boys fall in line like soldiers.   Congrats to Coach Sigler on two amazing accomplishments, that collided on the same magical night. 

On 3/10/2018 at 11:39 AM, BADSANTA said:

That’s a heck of an achievement and career!