DNC Ties To Calypso Louie!

Reagan

I have to tell y'all how naive I am about Dems being anti Jewish (Israel).  Of course I understand Louis, since he's Muslim, but the Dems incessant claims of inclusiveness appears to conflict with their hatred of the Jews.  And it's not just the democrats, the EU has marches protesting Jews and Israel all the time.  It's as if Hitler and Himmler are leading these people from the grave.  I just don't get it, other than it being a prelude to fulfilling Biblical prophecy.  

From the article:  "... Nation of Islam photographer revealed a 13-year-old photo of then-Illinois Sen. Barack Obama

This is the hidden content, please
in 2005. The CBC asked him to suppress the photo’s publication in order to protect Obama’s presidential aspirations,
Twenty-one current House Democrats were in the CBC when Farrakhan had his meeting with the caucus."

3 hours ago, REBgp said:

Farrakhan should be politically considered as toxic as a KKK leader.  His hatred knows no bounds, but for the MSM, the left can do no wrong.

I can’t believe a “Nazi” would say something like that. Lol. What I can’t understand is if it’s ok to deal with Farrakhan, what's so bad about Hitler? Their principles are very similar. Farrakhan simply doesn't possess the total power and reign of Hitler. Neither are worth spitting on.

• 2 weeks later...