Best 8th graders 2018

No Im actually serious. I ran across a old thread from 2015 that listed Braylon Bush when he was at Legacy, Jordyn Adams when he was at Vincent , Mcain from Silsbee. Dotson when he was with St Anthony and a few other kids. They were pretty accurate in that discuss. Just wanted to see the talent that will let our area to future State appearances 

11 minutes ago, ccsbasketballplayer said:

I know this is kind of foolish to say now but if Arceneaux grows a little bit more and continues to polish his skills, he’ll be a D1 player. 

No doubt...If 3 others do the same, they can become D1 football players. 

On 3/15/2018 at 9:00 AM, bradyb said:

Bryce Anderson

Chandler Rivers 

Aaron Akhtar 

Jermario Thomas - Jasper (Kid is very good on the court) 

D'Mijah Reese - Kountze 

Coby Elam - Silsbee 

Partain - Silsbee 

Anahuac has a kid that is like 6'4 throwin it down with two hands easily. And he can high jump like 6 foot 

Man, I kid you not if those top 3 all stay at Legacy they could compete for a title next season. Aron and Bryce would be immediate game changers. Thomas is already an elite level high school shooter. A lot of young talent in SETx right now 

On 3/15/2018 at 9:00 AM, bradyb said:

Bryce Anderson

Chandler Rivers 

Aaron Akhtar 

Jermario Thomas - Jasper (Kid is very good on the court) 

D'Mijah Reese - Kountze 

Coby Elam - Silsbee 

Partain - Silsbee 

Anahuac has a kid that is like 6'4 throwin it down with two hands easily. And he can high jump like 6 foot 

Man, I kid you not if those top 3 all stay at Legacy they could compete for a title next season. Aron and Bryce would be immediate game changers. Thomas is already an elite level high school shooter. A lot of young talent in SETx right now 

19 hours ago, ccsbasketballplayer said:

They won't stay at legacy... Maybe one or two will but not as a group. I don't believe so anyways! But I love their game for sure!

• 2 weeks later...