*STATE TOURNEY UPDATE THREAD*

4 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Well, I admit I was hoping DFW was going home completely empty handed.  Allen was a very impressive team though.  Gritty, disciplined and played so well as a team.  Great run by Tompkins though.  I would have bet against them for the last 4 or 5 games. 

Tompkins had control the entire game. Even when they were down it felt like they were going to win. It was a great game to watch.

Was hard to watch Allen win. Our EC alum Grant Long and Guyer were much better than Allen, but it’s hard to beat a good team 3 times. Allen figured out they had to play stall ball and it worked.

11 minutes ago, About a week ago said:

Tompkins had control the entire game. Even when they were down it felt like they were going to win. It was a great game to watch.

Was hard to watch Allen win. Our EC alum Grant Long and Guyer were much better than Allen, but it’s hard to beat a good team 3 times. Allen figured out they had to play stall ball and it worked.

It kills me to see Allen win in anything, but their coach does an excellent job with them. 

Still think Guyer was probably the best team in Texas this year.