Final

Cinco Ranch  1

GCM. 6

Final

Clear Falls  7

GCM. 6

Got to brag a little bit.

GCM / Cinco Ranch game.

GCM Dalton Williams pitched a complete game allowing only 4 hits and 1 run striking out 12 with 5 walks.

GCMNation5 likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• BH vs. Dayton
      Dayton is averaging 14ppg on offense. Dayton is giving up over 31ppg on defense. I’m going to go out on a limb and say those numbers aren’t representative of the #5 offense and the #2 defense but the Baytown Sun may use different algorithms for their calculations?
    • Crosby at Vidor
      It’s all good, that’s usually what happens when the new kid comes to school and steals all the girls. 
    • Crosby at Vidor
      You didn’t run well on Crosby last game and they weren’t in it until the end. Vidor was down 12 at the half and didn’t score again until there was 1 min left in the 3rd quarter, Crosby scored 3 mins later to go back up by 11 and Vidor never got back inside double digits until Crosby ran a safety out of the back of the end zone to kill the clock.  Just becuase Vidor runs the ball a lot doesn’t mean they’re s better running team than Crosby. In two meetings Vidor has 125 rushing attempts for 662 yards, Crosby has 46 rushing attempts for 507 yards. Crosby averages over double what Vidor does per attempt. Nobody cares about the wet field, it’s just makes y’all even slower. Meanwhile you proved my point, BH slaughtered Vidor on a wet grass field yet Vidor played Crosby better on a turf field later. No matter the weather conditions I think Crosby comes in and makes a statement to open district play. 
    • SETXsports Pick'em Schedule - Week 5
      Posted 9 hours ago · Report post 1.    Crosby 2.    Woodville 3.    Evadale 4.   Beaumont United 5.   Beaumont West Brook 6.   Port Arthur Memorial 7.   Barbers Hill 8.   Port Neches-Groves 9.   Nederland 10.  Orangefield 11.  Kirbyville 12.  Warren 13.  West Orange-Stark 14.  Hamshire-Fannett 15.  Liberty 16.  Little Cypress-Mauriceville 17.  Silsbee 18.  Newton 19.  San Augustine 20.  Hull-Daisetta 21.  West Sabine 22.  High Island 23.  Gilmer Union Hill 24.   Beaumont Kelly 25.   Baytown Christian
    • Games Needed?
      Let me know if you want to shoot for week 8.
  • Topics