Beaumont United Basketball Job

On 3/6/2018 at 1:37 PM, JayBilas said:

Arthur Louis has been named head FOOTBALL coach, and I have been given the information that they also have DECIDED on the head basketball coach as well, just waiting on an answer from him.  I'm sure most of you will not be surprised at the selection, but I will wait until he OFFICIALLY answers the bell.  Al I can say that it will look like Ozen did in 1998 in basketball and football! LOL

This pipe-dream scenario in all probability want happen. Politics will prevent this match...jmo...Both would be essential in the transition...I'd be shocked if this came together...

Would anyone like to place a small wager on your "rumors" vs. my facts? Fact #1: The job has already been offered to another BISD employee with multiple state titles.  Fact #2: They are having to post the job and wait 10 days before a decision is announced.  Fact #3: NO ONE ELSE HAS BEEN EVEN CONSIDERED FOR THIS JOB AT THIS POINT.

So, anyone wanna bet money on your rumor? 

3 hours ago, JayBilas said:

Would anyone like to place a small wager on your "rumors" vs. my facts? Fact #1: The job has already been offered to another BISD employee with multiple state titles.  Fact #2: They are having to post the job and wait 10 days before a decision is announced.  Fact #3: NO ONE ELSE HAS BEEN EVEN CONSIDERED FOR THIS JOB AT THIS POINT.

I would like to bet money that whoever us hired loses a predistrict game next year to school whose coach also now has multiple state titles...

4 hours ago, JayBilas said:

So, anyone wanna bet money on your rumor? I'll See You and Raise you Table Limit call it lol....

1 hour ago, TxHoops said:

I would like to bet money that whoever us hired loses a predistrict game next year to school whose coach also now has multiple state titles...

On 3/6/2018 at 1:37 PM, JayBilas said:

Arthur Louis has been named head FOOTBALL coach, and I have been given the information that they also have DECIDED on the head basketball coach as well, just waiting on an answer from him.  I'm sure most of you will not be surprised at the selection, but I will wait until he OFFICIALLY answers the bell.  Al I can say that it will look like Ozen did in 1998 in basketball and football! LOL

This pipe-dream scenario in all probability want happen. Politics will prevent this match...jmo...Both would be essential in the transition...I'd be shocked if this came together...

16 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Not sure, but I think the reason it’s taking so long is that they are not getting who they wanted so now they aren’t sure what route to go..in house or open it up?

As of our Ozen-Central committee meeting last night, we were told that the position hasn't even closed yet.  They have to wait 10 days...

23 hours ago, JayBilas said:

LOL, what exactly are you wanting to bet?  That the job has been OFFERED to this mystery employee?  That no one else is being CONSIDERED? (at this point?)  That this employee will take the job?

30 minutes ago, TrustTheProcess said:

LOL, what exactly are you wanting to bet?  That the job has been OFFERED to this mystery employee?  That no one else is being CONSIDERED? (at this point?)  That this employee will take the job?

Rumors vs. The Facts.  That's what I was betting! LOL

1 hour ago, JayBilas said:

Rumors vs. The Facts.  That's what I was betting! LOL

LoL thanks for the clarification Facts vs Rumors...I was getting my appetite ready for a victory dinner at Reel Cajun Seafood on 7500 Twin-City those fried crabs, fried gator and Prime rib....You seem to be confident, more than not are hoping you're correct. 

On 3/20/2018 at 6:48 PM, JustUs said:

Well well for every deed under the sun there's a reason or there's none if there be one go and find it if there be none never mind it....That old cliche if its too good to be true well yall know the rest smh... 

For whatever reason or reasons BISD never hires the best  available applicant on the onset. It seems they always hire the next best to the best or lesser. This

pattern has kept progress at a mediocre status at best with exception to current WB basketball head coach. jmo

10 hours ago, JayBilas said:

UPDATE: Top Candidate has WITHDRAWN his name from consideration for this job.  It will 100% be an OUTSIDE HIRE at THIS point.

Since The "Top Candidate" has withdrawn what would it hurt to reveal his true identity wink-wink....So what did they offer "The Top Candidate" to stay put and turn down a talent

laden pipe line to the "U" for years to come. There's no place like home if you get my drift. I'm done....