Beaumont United Basketball Job

Arthur Louis has been named head FOOTBALL coach, and I have been given the information that they also have DECIDED on the head basketball coach as well, just waiting on an answer from him.  I'm sure most of you will not be surprised at the selection, but I will wait until he OFFICIALLY answers the bell.  Al I can say that it will look like Ozen did in 1998 in basketball and football! LOL

47 minutes ago, 409ANALYST said:

Would English take a job in 6A where he knew that he would not have the talent to compete in 6A?

Is West Brook's ability to compete is 6A really any less than Nederland's ability to compete in 5A?  Neither is winning a state championship next year but WB probably has more returning talent top to bottom.

On ‎3‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 1:37 PM, JayBilas said:

Arthur Louis has been named head FOOTBALL coach, and I have been given the information that they also have DECIDED on the head basketball coach as well, just waiting on an answer from him.  I'm sure most of you will not be surprised at the selection, but I will wait until he OFFICIALLY answers the bell.  Al I can say that it will look like Ozen did in 1998 in basketball and football! LOL

So when is this magical announcement coming?