ARTHUR LOUIS NAMED NEW HEAD COACH AT BEAUMONT UNITED!

DannyShapiroBE

1 hour ago, Whoa said:

Number 1 reason is the district, administrators, board members are proven in a court of law to be TOTALLY CORRUPT!!!

Starting with Carrol Thomas, Calvin Walker etc...

Here is a prime example of being able to hide behind a screen name, a coward.  Furthermore, all of the people currently running the district had nothing to do with things that happened back then.  It sounds like you want to make this a "race" thing...

48 minutes ago, Whoa said:

Are there not ex administrators in PRISON???

Is Calvin Walker not tied up in court???

I BELIEVE THOSE ARE FACTS???

Seriously are those not true statements?????????????????

A fact is that slavery existed but people always say that we should move on so how about you do the same?  If it was up to you, slavery would probably still be going on.  How about you go over to those political threads (that I still don't understand why they are on a sports site, oh yea I do, SETX) and keep up all the mess that you want to...

19 minutes ago, Alpha Wolf said:

Here is a prime example of being able to hide behind a screen name, a coward.  Furthermore, all of the people currently running the district had nothing to do with things that happened back then.  It sounds like you want to make this a "race" thing...

That's EXACTLY why I said my last statement...  Smh.  

1 hour ago, Alpha Wolf said:

1 hour ago, Austin1985 said:

I say it with the risk of getting banned again.  

Nevermynd.  In the age of trump, they're white and they say so regarding BISD.....

To me, unless you pay taxes inside the district, shut up.  Doesn't affect you not one iota.......

Not one word of race was spoken until the quote below you. Who is trying to make it a race thing?

4 minutes ago, Austin1985 said:

It is what it is.  And since neither of us Bmt or PA fans own the message board, well you know the rest......

Any criticism of BISD or PAISD from outsiders, race is implied.  Plain and simple

I don't guess I know the rest. As for the second part, what you are saying is if you criticize  BISD, you are a racist?

14 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

Not one word of race was spoken until the quote below you. Who is trying to make it a race thing?

We were talking about United, the football program and things related to it such as the new field and uniforms.  He went there but as usual, someone such as yourself tries to come to his aid.  I'm not blind nor a fool to the things he was insinuating.  You can be, but not me.  WE (most people of Beaumont) have moved on but most outsiders haven't. 

1 minute ago, Alpha Wolf said:

We were talking about United, the football program and things related to it such as the new field and uniforms.  He went there but as usual, someone such as yourself tries to come to his aid.  I'm not blind nor a fool to the things he was insinuating.  You can be, but not me.  WE (most people of Beaumont) have moved on but most outsiders haven't. 

The Football program is what needs to be discussed here.  I am hopeful that Beaumont United Football dominates, as they should, with the athletes at their disposal.  Best of luck to the coaches on building a great program. You have a PNG fan pulling for you.

3 minutes ago, Alpha Wolf said:

I didn't come to his aid. If anything, I am very much on the side of the students in BISD. You can check my comments as threads. You will see me saying nothing but positive things about BISD, but more importantly the students there. The comment that was quoted below yours was not just an attack on the other guy, but was an accusation white outsiders. I have no problem with that guy getting called out, but it is wrong and ignorant to lump all white non- BISD residents together and tag them as racists. 

4 minutes ago, png9mon said:

The Football program is what needs to be discussed here.  I am hopeful that Beaumont United Football dominates, as they should, with the athletes at their disposal.  Best of luck to the coaches on building a great program. You have a PNG fan pulling for you.

Correct.  Well you do see who took the conversation off topic.  Thanks and you are not the typical outsider just for the record.  :)  Oh, by the way, sure hate them Indians ain't on the schedule... 

1 minute ago, Alpha Wolf said:

Correct.  Well you do see who took the conversation off topic.  Thanks and you are not the typical outsider just for the record.  :)  Oh, by the way, sure hate them Indians ain't on the schedule... 

I was thinking the same thing.  Hope you team builds a strong defense behind all that size & speed.  I will come watch ya'll play.  That is when PNG does not have a game!!!

4 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

I didn't come to his aid. If anything, I am very much on the side of the students in BISD. You can check my comments as threads. You will see me saying nothing but positive things about BISD, but more importantly the students there. The comment that was quoted below yours was not just an attack on the other guy, but was an accusation white outsiders. I have no problem with that guy getting called out, but it is wrong and ignorant to lump all white non- BISD residents together and tag them as racists. 

Ok, true, I do agree with you here.  But all it takes is one person on either side of the tracks, to get things going in the direction it was headed. 

6 minutes ago, png9mon said:

I was thinking the same thing.  Hope you team builds a strong defense behind all that size & speed.  I will come watch ya'll play.  That is when PNG does not have a game!!!

Well your 1st time will be the United @ PA Memorial game on September 14th, since the Indians play @ Tomball on Saturday the 15th.

7 minutes ago, Alpha Wolf said:

Ok, true, I do agree with you here.  But all it takes is one person on either side of the tracks, to get things going in the direction it was headed. 

I'm with you. Now, back to football. United will be loaded with talent, obviously. As a realist, I would expect some growing pains early, and they do not have that favorable of a schedule. I am hoping they get going quicker than expected and make a run. Regardless of what happens the first year, the kids need the  community to stay behind them.

7 minutes ago, Alpha Wolf said:

Oh, and the powers to be are working on getting the ok from Miami to use the "U"...

The U.png

That’s awesome! Happy for the kids and since the announcement of BU I was hoping they can use this logo. Or a B with the U going through the B. The color scheme looks good with this logo 

19 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

I'm with you. Now, back to football. United will be loaded with talent, obviously. As a realist, I would expect some growing pains early, and they do not have that favorable of a schedule. I am hoping they get going quicker than expected and make a run. Regardless of what happens the first year, the kids need the  community to stay behind them.

I won't say LOADED WITH TALENT but yes there is some there.  I agree, 3 pretty good non-district opponents followed by a pretty tough district.  To me it just depends on how Coach Louis can get these boys to bond and buy in.  If they detect any favoritism from one side or the other, it will get real bad...