ARTHUR LOUIS NAMED NEW HEAD COACH AT BEAUMONT UNITED!

DannyShapiroBE

2 hours ago, Alpha Wolf said:

True but they scratched Nelson from the list for an infraction that he inherited, that wasn't actually his.  I agree on the Spring ball part, much needed. 

Some of the guys have been offered around $115K but turned it down due to having to keep holdovers on their staff.  AL, DS and TF were even offered despite not even putting in for the United job and turned it down for various reasons.  One of those names did put in for the PA job along with a couple of BISD holdovers by the way. 

Interesting these 3 were offered without applying. Rolling the dice I predict one of the 3 steps up takes the challenge to build a new program. I see one of the 3 having an offensive mind making for an exciting running game and long ball threat. At last we have a coach at The "U" !!!

19 minutes ago, JustUs said:

Interesting these 3 were offered without applying. Rolling the dice I predict one of the 3 steps up takes the challenge to build a new program. I see one of the 3 having an offensive mind making for an exciting running game and long ball threat. At last we have a coach at The "U" !!!

Bingo!

I posted in another post that I thought he would be the best hire.  He will have a dynamic offense, the kids will follow his lead because he is a great leader.  My nephew played for him and he held his kids accountable and preached character all the time when I would come by their practices.  I wish he was in Silsbee.  

9 minutes ago, fox said:

LOL. you go to school at OZEN campus and now they have an OZEN head coach. i wonder how that makes the central people feel? should of just left the name of the school as OZEN.

Usually I wud be upset but if your from Beaumont , you a know Arthur Louis and know what kinda of person he is. my son played for him and he’s a really good X’s and O’s Guy and a greater man, he was behind that explosive Offense at Westbrook with Stump. 

What some don’t know is, he got a lot of that talent to Westbrook. Players like Christian Micheals, was finna go to Central before Louis changed his mind. I like the hire 

i just wanna know who he will put in charge of the defense,..That’s where a lot of his teams lagged 

12 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

This is the hidden content, please
This is the hidden content, please

BREAKING: BISD names former Ozen Head Coach Arthur Louis as United’s first football coach. Louis, who was Ozen’s first coach, was (24-20) from 1998-2001 with the Panthers.

He also made the playoffs all 4 of his years, with one outright district championship in 2000...

4 minutes ago, D3zii said:

Usually I wud be upset but if your from Beaumont , you a know Arthur Louis and know what kinda of person he is. my son played for him and he’s a really good X’s and O’s Guy and a greater man, he was behind that explosive Offense at Westbrook with Stump. 

What some don’t know is, he got a lot of that talent to Westbrook. Players like Christian Micheals, was finna go to Central before Louis changed his mind. I like the hire 

not saying he is a bad coach. just saying things seem to be one sided and not very UNITED......

3 minutes ago, fox said:

not saying he is a bad coach. just saying things seem to be one sided and not very UNITED......

The head principal is formerly from Central.  Coach Louis started the Ozen program yes but his staff will have coaches from both schools on them.  The kids will be fine, they just want to play football... #UNITEDWESTAND #THEU #TIMBERWOLVES

29 minutes ago, 409ANALYST said:

I posted in another post that I thought he would be the best hire.  He will have a dynamic offense, the kids will follow his lead because he is a great leader.  My nephew played for him and he held his kids accountable and preached character all the time when I would come by their practices.  I wish he was in Silsbee.  

Smh.  Nothing wrong with Coach Smith that's ALREADY in Silsbee...