#4 Port Arthur Memorial vs #9 Midlothian

Well, the two teams I thought were the most intriguing in 5A going into SA are meeting in the semis.  (I know Northwest is ranked #2.). Midlothian probably has the best player in the 5A bracket left in Kaden Archie.  But I love the depth and dog in this Titans team.  This is going to be a don’t miss matchup on Thursday at 7 pm.  

10 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I saw a few PA fans in the football forum during the season talking up Memorial.  Just seems like there are other fans besides Austin1985 that can talk up this really good Memorial team, you would think....

I wouldn't say there's nothing to talk up,   because I can hear it in the kids voices and I see it in their eyes.

But like Coach Coleman said: What the kids have done; and are trying to do is not a Memorial expectation its a Port Arthur expectation. When Coleman came back and put Port Arthur instead of Memorial on the front of the new uniforms he laid down the gauntlet.  The kids have a new (OLD) point of reference and the desire and pride to play for PA is back. 

I didn’t see This team beating Lancaster last week but they did, and after taking a closer look at them, this one will be tough

I’m going for 409 , but I will say Midlothian can definetly win this game, seen them a few times and they have beat some very good teams,.and lost by 3 to the previous #1team in the Nation (Guyer) 

Memorial will definetly need that fight in them this weekend. 

#S0409