Silsbee vs Somerset

Sadly, none of the three remaining teams will be willing to play with the reckless abandon on both ends that Yates demonstrated Saturday.  Hence there won't be any more 120 point games for the Tigers.  More's the pity because it was so much fun.   But why would they cause it would be suicide.

But if one of them did decide to run the unaffiliated attendees at the Alamo Dome would be in for a surprise treat.

58 minutes ago, terancec said:

Im hearing rumors that Dallas Carter could have trouble with Seminole....the have a 6'8 285 pounder...ugh

.....and I think he was the Region 1 Tournament MVP.  Really he's a tight end.  He's signed to play offensive line with a Div. 1 team.  He moves really well.  Not quick but has surprising speed, like a large tight end, duh.  We certainly don't have anybody who can move him out of the way.  He goes pretty much where he wants at the discretion of the refs of course.  We'll see what Carter can do with him.  The whole team is pretty beefy actually.

Probably Carter has too much skill for them but I hope they win.  It would be more fun playing the Indians than playing Carter.  Carter is a known quantity.  They play in the mold of the better teams we're familiar with.  Playing Seminole would be uncharted territory.

1 hour ago, RaiderGirl2010 said:

Silsbee needs to bring their A game! Somerset is playing for their AD who had a stroke and it's in good health. So Silsbee better not overlook them today 

I understand what they are playing for. But the odds are still definitely against them.