SETXsports LOOKING FOR PORT ARTHUR MEMORIAL SPONSORS

SETXsports is always there to bring you live sports action involving area teams and we need your help again!

SETXsports will be broadcasting the Silsbee Tigers' quest for a 2nd consecutive 4A State Championship.  But we are also underway with making arrangements to broadcast the Port Arthur Memorial Titans and their quest for 5A State Title.

We are looking for sponsors in South and Mid County to sponsor the Titan broadcasts for the weekend!  The costs of state broadcasts are a little pricey as the UIL fees alone are around $400 per team!

Of course, there are also sponsorship opportunities for businesses in the Silsbee area for the Tiger Broadcasts if you have not done so yet!

If you are interested or know a business that would like to sponsor those broadcasts, please contact me or AAW by pm or call Mike Sanchez at (409) 429-8348 for those opportunities!

Thanks for your help!

And San Antonio, put up the fajitas, break out the crawfish, SETX is comin' to town!

I would like to thank Everyone that donated for the Broadcast. We have reached our Goal & PA Memorial will have their games Broadcast. We received donations from my coworkers whom are Alumni of various Schools around SETX.  LCM Bears, TJ Yellow Jackets, WB Bruins, Ozen Panthers, Bishop Byrne Shamrocks, SFA Eagles, PA Lincoln Bumblebees, & PA Memorial Titans.  Also want to Thank Mike & SETX Sports for their efforts. Bring Home the Title TITANS!!!!!

2 hours ago, Bigcam2903 said:

I would like to thank Everyone that donated for the Broadcast. We have reached our Goal & PA Memorial will have their games Broadcast. We received donations from my coworkers whom are Alumni of various Schools around SETX.  LCM Bears, TJ Yellow Jackets, WB Bruins, Ozen Panthers, Bishop Byrne Shamrocks, SFA Eagles, PA Lincoln Bumblebees, & PA Memorial Titans.  Also want to Thank Mike & SETX Sports for their efforts. Bring Home the Title TITANS!!!!!

Bigcam is the man!! Thanks for your effort in getting this done. Would have been a shame not to broadcast the Titans while I was there.

Now lets bring back 4 state championships to our coverage area.

53 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Bigcam is the man!! Thanks for your effort in getting this done. Would have been a shame not to broadcast the Titans while I was there.

Now lets bring back 4 state championships to our coverage area.

4 Titles would be Awesome. I hate I won't make it this year. Thanks again for the Thread

Mike's coverage & broadcast of Memorial's State Title was fantastic.  I hope all of the Golden Triangle enjoyed it. 

The Memorial fans that got to listen to the game because of those donors, keep one thing in mind.  Mike does this with little recognition outside of the SetxSports community.

Spread the word.  Never take our broadcasters for granted because they do not have to do this. 

I for one will be making sure that the Silsbee community is reminded that we have a gem and a blessing for our sports coverage. It can end at any moment.

Respect.

54 minutes ago, Silsbee92 said:

Mike's coverage & broadcast of Memorial's State Title was fantastic.  I hope all of the Golden Triangle enjoyed it. 

The Memorial fans that got to listen to the game because of those donors, keep one thing in mind.  Mike does this with little recognition outside of the SetxSports community.

Spread the word.  Never take our broadcasters for granted because they do not have to do this. 

I for one will be making sure that the Silsbee community is reminded that we have a gem and a blessing for our sports coverage. It can end at any moment.

Respect.

Any time I want to be reminded how good he is at it, I would listen to the guys NFHS has doing the games.  No comparison.  I listened to all 4 games he did at the Alamodome and each was memorable in its own right.  But you’re right, the two championship games were unforgettable.