Silsbee 120 Houston Yates 103/FINAL/TIGERS HEAD BACK TO SAN ANTONIO!!!

Calvin Tyler was the only recent player who came to Silsbee and got minutes. Came from Ozen and played last year. That's it. There was talk of a West Brook kid coming, but I don't think that happened.

The only time I might have a problem with it is when kids plan ahead and build an entire super team of sorts. A player here or there don't bother me.

7 hours ago, Mohead2000 said:

I know Mitch is from Louisiana, came in his sophomore year and actually had to play JV one year.

You are correct.  Mitch is my guy.  I have no problem with his move and anyone who knows me will tell you my vote would have let him play his sophomore year.  Let them play.  

I don’t think Yates was a great fit for him or that he was ever properly utilized.  But I’m excited to see him at SFA.  I think he has the potential to be a monster there. 

My main point was glass houses.  ALL of the Silsbee kids are just that. Silsbee kids.  

7 hours ago, TxHoops said:

You are correct.  Mitch is my guy.  I have no problem with his move and anyone who knows me will tell you my vote would have let him play his sophomore year.  Let them play.  

I don’t think Yates was a great fit for him or that he was ever properly utilized.  But I’m excited to see him at SFA.  I think he has the potential to be a monster there. 

My main point was glass houses.  ALL of the Silsbee kids are just that. Silsbee kids.  

I’m excited about Mitch’s next move.  Lol

2 hours ago, Mohead2000 said:

I agree as well, Yates was not the best fit for him. Personally I think he would have done a lot better at maybe Sam Houston with Kendric Davis and Coach Barreras. Playing with a true pg.

No doubt.  Or Bush.  Pass first PG like Byrd with a coach like Courtney that loves bigs.  Bush wins state with him.