Silsbee 99 Houston Scarborough 76/FINAL

WOSgrad

11 minutes ago, ST413 said:

We have read all these score comparisons between our two teams, and then seen how everyone says how close it will be.  I have to say after seeing Scarborough against Shepherd I wasn’t really expecting the game to be as hard fought as it was.  However I just looked at the box score/ scoring thread of both games y’all played against them and see you never could shake them either.  I suggest everyone take their nerve and heart pills befor3 the game Saturday if we both get there.

I agree also if I can add, we played that game without  our Big Man #23. Our bench won that particular game. If the two teams met (Yates v Silsbee) I expect a track meet, it’s going to be FUN

Last night was the first time I got to see Silsbee this year.  I hope their few lapses in defense were due to playing a lessor team.  They will need to shore this up in Huntsville.  I enjoyed how quickly they answered made baskets with a layup on the opposite end.  Bush played great, as I expected, but I was impressed by Chris Martin on both ends of the court.  Good Luck, and I hope you have 4 more wins in you.

8 hours ago, SportsJunkie32 said:

I agree also if I can add, we played that game without  our Big Man #23. Our bench won that particular game. If the two teams met (Yates v Silsbee) I expect a track meet, it’s going to be FUN

Did 23 miss both Scarborough game? Suspended?