Silsbee 84 Houston North Forest 54/FINAL

WOSgrad

6 minutes ago, ST413 said:

If you insist on comparing scores, I will give you my Tigers had a close one in Orange but we beat them by 50 as well and they had their guards.  But e just hung a 30 on a team that I don’t think you beat by that much in 2 games combined.

My last comparison, it took Silsbee 3 qtr to pull away from NF, it took Yates 1qtr to embarrass WOS. I’m just praying that Yates can hang with either Hardin Jefferson or LCM

6 minutes ago, SportsJunkie32 said:

My last comparison, it took Silsbee 3 qtr to pull away from NF, it took Yates 1qtr to embarrass WOS. I’m just praying that Yates can hang with either Hardin Jefferson or LCM

The Tigers were up by right at the same margin as you were after the first qtr and at half the last time as well.

5 hours ago, bayou city 713 said:

Ummmmh hea you go ... because Im unbiased and speak an OPINION THAT differs from silsbee fans .because I don’t drink the Kool aid y’all drinking I’m a hater ??? Show me one post we’re i am hating on silsbee ... but I can show u the post where I said silsbee should beat NF by15-20 points ...I told u north shore is my team and they’re probably bota get their head beat in by clear lake 

If it walks like a duck (hater), and quacks like a duck (hater), it's a duck.

9 hours ago, Spyder53 said:

I've seen Scarborough 3 times this year, I  don't think they would beat East Chambers. They're not athletic, don't shoot the ball well and don't execute very well. Give me Silsbee by 40 only because Sig will call off the Tigers halfway through the 3rd.

Coach Sig didn't pull his starters last night against NF like he normally does when he has a good lead. Maybe he was trying to send a message that his tigers will have plenty of gas left in the tank at the end of the game as well. So if your bench is 10-12 deep, I hope they are of the same mold as their starters because if they are not, them tigers are going to eat. Tigers will have their way with the Spartans!!! Tigers by 50 easily! JMO....

28 minutes ago, indian15/16 said:

Did they hire a different Coach Sigler?? With the exception to the occasional district game, I don't think "call of the dogs" is in his vocabulary. That's been a criticism I've maintained with regards to him. It lacks class and sportsmanship and maybe more importantly risks injury to key players.    

Well then you are completely wrong.  We had several district games this year where he did exactly that.  One where starters only played he first half and others where they only played maybe half of the third.  He even got pair I’ve moments from opposing coaches and players.  So maybe you should do a little research before spewing your crap.

46 minutes ago, ST413 said:

Well then you are completely wrong.  We had several district games this year where he did exactly that.  One where starters only played he first half and others where they only played maybe half of the third.  He even got pair I’ve moments from opposing coaches and players.  So maybe you should do a little research before spewing your crap.

Whoaaa......touchy..touchy. Lol. Only commenting on what I've seen in the past and it appears the old can learn new tricks! I'm so happy there's been some improvement in this area and very sorry to have offended what appears to be a family member or Sigler's agent. Lol....smh

Dude don't be made because ST413 is telling the truth. Silsbee could have hung 200 on HF both times and played subs the entire 2nd half. Sigler didn' press them at all in the 2nd half. Silsbee has never been know to run the score up. Wagner beat us by 30 plus early in the season and not a single person said they ran the score up.