Silsbee 84 Houston North Forest 54/FINAL

WOSgrad

20 minutes ago, bayou city 713 said:

Ummmmh hea you go ... because Im unbiased and speak an OPINION THAT differs from silsbee fans .because I don’t drink the Kool aid y’all drinking I’m a hater ??? Show me one post we’re i am hating on silsbee ... but I can show u the post where I said silsbee should beat NF by15-20 points ...I told u north shore is my team and they’re probably bota get their head beat in by clear lake 

30 pt game

53 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

Silsbee is on pace to beat them by more than Yates did in either of their meetings ;)

but we’ll see how it ends up 

It really doesn’t matter now, Silsbee beat NF that finished 3rd in our division by 30 and Yates beat WOS that also finished 3rd in Silsbee’s division by 61. 

Nice win tonight Tigers

16 minutes ago, SportsJunkie32 said:

It really doesn’t matter now, Silsbee beat NF that finished 3rd in our division by 30 and Yates beat WOS that also finished 3rd in Silsbee’s division by 61. 

Nice win tonight Tigers

If you insist on comparing scores, I will give you my Tigers had a close one in Orange but we beat them by 50 as well and they had their guards.  But e just hung a 30 on a team that I don’t think you beat by that much in 2 games combined.