Does Rosie know she is a snowflake?

Englebert

I'm not a gun control advocate, but I would love to get my hands on the list of people that actually purchased one of these shirts. This list is an example of mentally disturbed people not fit to own a firearm...or vote...or even be a part of a civilized society:

This is the hidden content, please

This will take very, very little imagination, but imagine how the media would react if a GOP supporter was propagating things like this about Obama. No wonder the Left has disappeared from this site. How can anyone defend the actions of their fellow cohorts? But somehow, somewhere, many Liberals are still out there in their safe space spouting that Obama was treated badly as president, while simply ignoring the mountains of contradictory evidence piled right in front of their face.

Would anyone care to buy one of these?

Jmo but my interpretation of a snowflake eliminates the mental faculties to realize you are one.  For example, if you show/tell them something, with irrefutable proof, that goes against the party line, they either retreat into the safety of the play-duh zone, or come back with something totally irrelevant.  

46 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Jmo but my interpretation of a snowflake eliminates the mental faculties to realize you are one.  For example, if you show/tell them something, with irrefutable proof, that goes against the party line, they either retreat into the safety of the play-duh zone, or come back with something totally irrelevant.  

This is the hidden content, please

20 hours ago, REBgp said:

After 8 years of this from the right, it was a lesson learned well! So hey pot, meet kettle.

16 minutes ago, Yeoj said:

After 8 years of this from the right, it was a lesson learned well! So hey pot, meet kettle.

I don't recall anyone on the Right needing safe spaces replete with Play-Doh and puppies. Nor do I recall anyone on the Right needing to gather for a "scream at the sky" cathartic production. There is absolutely no equivalency no matter how loud Rosie O'Donnell and the Left scream it. Even the mere suggestion of a phantom equivalency is just downright laughable. I use this often, but it is especially relevant here. Saying the Right acted how the Left is acting now is like witnessing a ballgame in which the final score was 126-7 and saying "well, both teams scored". 

3 hours ago, Yeoj said:

I noticed you concentrate your post toward me.  Perhaps because you think I'm the easy target on the right.  That's good!  It implies as a lefty wing half wit, you want to lash out, and figure I'm easy.  That's fine with me.  You still haven't proposed a solution to School shootings, and you're aware that you're a snowflake.  You're making progress Yeoj.  There may be hope for you.  Perhaps soon, medical science will figure out how to do brain transplants.   Perhaps you could get a new one and sell the one you have.  Almost new, and very few miles. :) 

18 hours ago, REBgp said:

I noticed you concentrate your post toward me.  Perhaps because you think I'm the easy target on the right.  That's good!  It implies as a lefty wing half wit, you want to lash out, and figure I'm easy.  That's fine with me.  You still haven't proposed a solution to School shootings, and you're aware that you're a snowflake.  You're making progress Yeoj.  There may be hope for you.  Perhaps soon, medical science will figure out how to do brain transplants.   Perhaps you could get a new one and sell the one you have.  Almost new, and very few miles. :) 

Not really. I don't know you or think about you. I can tell from your post that you're just a Nazi loving trumper that only sees solutions along party lines when it' your party that benefits. A typical selfish self serving person on right that lies about being for everybody. And you won't get much for your brain. It' full of old useless one sided info that doesn't conform to ration or reason. 

The comic relief has returned to the forum...and is still the tired old "everyone on the Right is a racist. No facts, no evidence, just playing the obedient sheeple part of parroting what my Liberal masters tell me to believe."

Is it politically correct to laugh at such incoherent, regurgitated non-sense, or should we show empathy with the golden standard "bless his little heart"?

Reb.....a Nazi.....that's a good one. The conservatives on this board and all over the country walk in lockstep with no one. We have ideals and principles to live by and use logic about everything. Please tell me the goals of the left, you know, a list of platform ideals which you wish to govern your life. Anti-Trump is not a platform. I truly laugh when the first thing out of a lefty's mouth is anti-Trump. Tell me how the left is making strides to better our lives and this country as a whole. Please tell me how Pelosi and Schumer are heroes to the left. What have they done, before Trump came along, to make you proud to be a liberal.

1 hour ago, Yeoj said:

Not really. I don't know you or think about you. I can tell from your post that you're just a Nazi loving trumper that only sees solutions along party lines when it' your party that benefits. A typical selfish self serving person on right that lies about being for everybody. And you won't get much for your brain. It' full of old useless one sided info that doesn't conform to ration or reason. 

Lol, you're a typical liberal, as posted above, an obedient sheeple.  But don't take that personally, that identifies about 85% on the left.  I lost relatives fighting the Nazi's, so no, I'm not a Nazi lover.  I'm not thrilled with the Republican Party, most conservatives aren't.  The proof, we elected a democrat for president, but since both candidates were Democrats, we voted for the lesser of two evils.  When's the last time you critized a Dem politician?  Trump was definitely not my choice for president.  But I'll admit he has exceeded my expectations.

Party lines?  To most conservatives, that's a joke.  Had a lady call me prior to the election from some kind of poll.  Her initial question was, "Or you a Republican or Democrat"?  I told her, "Wouldn't it make more sense to ask if I'm a conservative or liberal"?  You let a good conservative run as a democrat and I'll vote for him/her in a heartbeat.    

On 2/27/2018 at 1:53 PM, Englebert said:

The comic relief has returned to the forum...and is still the tired old "everyone on the Right is a racist. No facts, no evidence, just playing the obedient sheeple part of parroting what my Liberal masters tell me to believe."

Is it politically correct to laugh at such incoherent, regurgitated non-sense, or should we show empathy with the golden standard "bless his little heart"?

Most times it’s so ridiculous, it’s better to just ignore it.

Calling REB a Nazi loving Trumper...enough said.