MARK WAGGONER NAMED NEW HC/AD AT HAMSHIRE-FANNETT

dillonpanthers

2 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I have lived in a small town.  Two to be exact.  Therefore, I know what I say.  Not here to challeng(e) you.  Just here to call out silly and informed posters that think they're smart but don't have a clue.  I've given you a little bit of knowledge here.  You can thank me later.  Auf Wiedersehen :)

*uninformed

careful judging other people’s grammatical errors, it might come back to bite you lol

“HF’s New Athletic Director and Head Football Coach Mark Waggoner

The HF Athletic Booster Club would like to introduce you to our new Athletic Director and Head Football Coach Mark Waggoner. Chossen from over 50+ applicants, Coach Waggoner and his family will be moving to our area from Waco where he spent 20 years as Athletic Director and Head Football coach for Reicher. During his tenor with Reicher Coach Waggoner led the football team to four Tapps State Football Championships. Coach Waggoner was named the Trib’s Super Centex Coach of the Decade for the 2000s after winning the four TAPPS state titles during that span.  

Welcome to Longhorn Country Coach Waggoner and family!”

via Hamshire-Fannett Athletic Booster Club Facebook Page 

11 hours ago, About a week ago said:

Mark Waggoner DC at Waco-Midway has been recommended to the board. Waggoner was a coach at TAPPS Waco Reichner. He was released by Reichner and suspended from coaching by TAPPS. He was suspended for illegal players and paperwork problems, according to source.

Well then how does he get hired by a UIL school?  SMH, I am really shock by this decision.  There were other great quality candidates that deserved a shot.  Heck, Ennis' OC Alvarez would've been a better choice!!

50 minutes ago, shepherddad said:

Well then how does he get hired by a UIL school?  SMH, I am really shock by this decision.  There were other great quality candidates that deserved a shot.  Heck, Ennis' OC Alvarez would've been a better choice!!

142 wins, .615 win percentage, 4 TAPPS State Championships.......that's how.

1 hour ago, drich329 said:

Welcome to HF coach. I was impress last nite when they read his resume and he immediately started asking bout spring football and preaching getting  good grades to a couple players that he met. Good luck to the young horns nxt yr

Only 5a and 6a schools can do spring football.  I hope he knows that...

1 hour ago, watup said:

This is the hidden content, please

This guy should be burned at the stake while being stoned to death.  If you screw up and play an ineligible player you should never be able to get another job...ever...and you should be homeless....and your kids should starve to death...and you should be forced to marry an ugly wife.

How a guy like this gets a job at a powerful program like Hamshire Fannett is beyond me.  HF simply has too many Division I athletes to hire a coach with ONLY 4 "TAPPS" state championship.