MARK WAGGONER NAMED NEW HC/AD AT HAMSHIRE-FANNETT

dillonpanthers

24 minutes ago, dBerrySports said:

Nobody said he wasn't at Central.

Hypothetically speaking, just saying, why would old Ozen kids go to H-F because Nelson is there?  He has few ties to Ozen kids.  He haven't coached at Ozen over 5 years now...  He had more ties to Central, as he was assistant coach there for a couple of years and HC last year.  

43 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Hypothetically speaking, just saying, why would old Ozen kids go to H-F because Nelson is there?  He has few ties to Ozen kids.  He haven't coached at Ozen over 5 years now...  He had more ties to Central, as he was assistant coach there for a couple of years and HC last year.  

I’m referring to kids who are going from starter to backup and have a different option with a somewhat familiar face. The superintendent is a former BISD guy. It’s not outside the realm of possibility that kids who were at Ozen and are now backups to look into Hamshire-Fannett. 

For example, backups at PAM transferring to Mid-County schools. It may not happen, just a thought.

4 minutes ago, The Icon said:

I’m referring to kids who are going from starter to backup and have a different option with a somewhat familiar face. The superintendent is a former BISD guy. It’s not outside the realm of possibility that kids who were at Ozen and are now backups to look into Hamshire-Fannett. 

For example, backups at PAM transferring to Mid-County schools. It may not happen, just a thought.

Ok.  Understood.

8 minutes ago, ECBucFan said:

Big city politics can often make the front page, but small town politics often fly under the publics radar and can be even worse. Be advised...

Politics are politics.  That was the point.  Everyone already knows the difference between small town/ big city politics.  Smh

Guest ECBucFan

Have you lived for a length of time in a small town? Maybe you dont know as much as you think you do. Any way, you seem to want to challeng what ever I post here. I guess it ls personal. I am Done here. Have a nice day.  

22 minutes ago, ECBucFan said:

Have you lived for a length of time in a small town? Maybe you dont know as much as you think you do. Any way, you seem to want to challeng what ever I post here. I guess it ls personal. I am Done here. Have a nice day.  

I have lived in a small town.  Two to be exact.  Therefore, I know what I say.  Not here to challeng(e) you.  Just here to call out silly and informed posters that think they're smart but don't have a clue.  I've given you a little bit of knowledge here.  You can thank me later.  Auf Wiedersehen :)