Yates vs WOS Area Playoff Game

8 minutes ago, SportsJunkie32 said:

I’m riding with Yates, 32 Minutes Of 

8 minutes ago, SportsJunkie32 said:

I’m riding with Yates, 32 Minutes Of He!!

WOW has played Silsbee twice and know what to expect. WOS isn't bad. Remember they have been to state 4 years in row in football winning twice. They have some athletes. 

Yates got that 6'7" big man who can sky, Mitch.  They got Jock Hughes who is 6'4".  He has good hops and a nice 3 pt shot.  They good a good guard in up and coming Ruben Jones.  They got some more sub players that can also hoop and take it to the hoop. 

I don't see WOS handling all that.  At the 4A level, maybe......nobody can.  Hopefully I am wrong.  We will see soon.

1 hour ago, Kountzer said:

Yates got that 6'7" big man who can sky, Mitch.  They got Jock Hughes who is 6'4".  He has good hops and a nice 3 pt shot.  They good a good guard in up and coming Ruben Jones.  They got some more sub players that can also hoop and take it to the hoop. 

I don't see WOS handling all that.  At the 4A level, maybe......nobody can.  Hopefully I am wrong.  We will see soon.

Yates schedule doesn't mean much but nowhere near the caliper of teams Silsbee has played.