Channelview 59 Beaumont West Brook 46/FINAL

WOSgrad

Many many good coaches who do not have a state title and never will.  Eric Spoelstra has  two  titles and a couple more finals appearances but certainly not lately.  Same for Rick Carlisle.  Regardless of how competent a coach is, he wont win if the "horses" are not there.  Doc Rivers didn't get much recognition until Kevin Garnett and Ray Allen joined Paul Pierce.

On 2/21/2018 at 2:07 PM, stevenash said:

Many many good coaches who do not have a state title and never will.  Eric Spoelstra has  two  titles and a couple more finals appearances but certainly not lately.  Same for Rick Carlisle.  Regardless of how competent a coach is, he wont win if the "horses" are not there.  Doc Rivers didn't get much recognition until Kevin Garnett and Ray Allen joined Paul Pierce.

Very true.  Brad Stevens is considered by many to be the second best coach in the nba behind Pop.  He may not even make a finals as long as LeBron is in the East.  

On 2/21/2018 at 8:23 PM, BMTSoulja1 said:

Just remember.  This is Boutee's second year at Brook.  Light years better than last year.  I've seen Brook.  They're talented.  Seems like the players played down or the Channelview players played above their heads.  That happens in the playoffs. Remember, they missed the playoffs last year.  Next year, I expect them to go farther.  I don't think they were all hype.  Remember, they beat y'all team this year too, both by double digits...  

Do you know who’s my team?