Former SETX standout expected to be selected in NFL Draft

DannyShapiroBE

16 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Boo. 

Lol. I hope he does really well so I can tune in and root against him on Sundays. 

The only thing that MIGHT change my mind is if he became a Cowboy.... that’s just different. 

CardinalBacker you are a real peace of work! The fact that this KID is a product of SETX and you are I am assuming an ADULT person who is old enough to have a career, maybe some college education, or a good job to support your family. Can sit behind a keyboard and say BOO in regards to a young man who has a COLLEGE DEGREE, was a member of 2 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP TEAMS, and not too mention earned ALL AMERICAN  accolades on multiple occasions in his second sport of track and field all while being a student at a MAJOR University. Your opinion may not represent all but it does say alot about our communinty of SETX and how some treat our OWN. GOOD LUCK AT THE COMBINE TONY!! OZEN AND BEAUMONT ARE ROOTING FOR YA!!!

4 hours ago, ozens fastest@1906 said:

CardinalBacker you are a real peace of work! The fact that this KID is a product of SETX and you are I am assuming an ADULT person who is old enough to have a career, maybe some college education, or a good job to support your family. Can sit behind a keyboard and say BOO in regards to a young man who has a COLLEGE DEGREE, was a member of 2 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP TEAMS, and not too mention earned ALL AMERICAN  accolades on multiple occasions in his second sport of track and field all while being a student at a MAJOR University. Your opinion may not represent all but it does say alot about our communinty of SETX and how some treat our OWN. GOOD LUCK AT THE COMBINE TONY!! OZEN AND BEAUMONT ARE ROOTING FOR YA!!!

What radius around SETX do I have to blindly support? Do I also have to blindly support local schools? If that’s the case, how can you support TB after he left the great state of Texas to go play at Alabama? 

You sound like one of those “everybody deserves a trophy” kinda guys. At the end of the day, I’m free to cheer for whoever I want, and perfectly within my rights to root against whoever I want.... regardless of my proximity to that person’s place of rearing. Get over yourself. 

On 2/21/2018 at 8:53 AM, ozens fastest@1906 said:

Be careful, BMTSoulja1 gonna tell you he sees nothing negative with cardinalbacker  comments about TB.  He just can't say congrats or good luck.