North Forest vs Silsbee

19 hours ago, Kountzer said:

The Tigers had that press & trap working very well in spurts last night.  Maybe not as good as last year, or the year before, but impressive just the same.  Reminds me of thanksgiving before last when they got  unleashed on Houston Chistian HS.

And it's fun to watch.  I love it.  Doesn't always work but it's always worth a try.  

6 hours ago, ST413 said:

And yes I would be on 59 from Cleveland.

Yeah you're right.  Livingston is too far North.  I had it on the mind because I drove there Monday evening.  Back in the day you weren't a country highway cruiser unless you know all those rabbit trails between Silsbee & Cleveland.

7 hours ago, PINETREE said:

Kingwood Park High School.....I take Hwy 90 to Beltway 8...right on beltway (stay on feeder)...Right on W. Lake Houston Pky (22 miles)..left on Northpark Dr.....Right on Woodland Hills Dr.....got to make a U-turn....school on the left...1 hr. and 45 minutes from Silsbee,Tx.

Back in the day, before the internet,  being able to navigate on those long playoff trips was an art form.  Now all you do is look it up via google maps.  Figure out what route you gonna take, then set the gps to back you up.  Piece of cake.

18 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

Back in the day, before the internet,  being able to navigate on those long playoff trips was an art form.  Now all you do is look it up via google maps.  Figure out what route you gonna take, then set the gps to back you up.  Piece of cake.

Glad we dont that now. I might end up in Fort Worth lol. I have google maps on my phone and it is a blessing