North Forest vs Silsbee

The first game was 103-92.

The second game was 82-66.

Not bad at all.  They are ranked 21.  They should give us a good game.  The guys down at the end of our bench have probably seen their last playing time this year.

The game last year was a masterpiece.  The final score was 124-84.  If they had wanted to slow it down North Forest wouldn't have scored 40 pts.  The game was over at the end of the first qtr. 35-12.  But we didn't coast as the final would indicate.  

Coach Woods made an unguarded comment after the game to the press that was just priceless.  He said. "Wow.  Those guys really are good."  I think that pretty much summed up last year.  I wanted to have it put on my State Tournament T Shirt that my son-in-law was making for us but I didn't find out about it in time.

Anyway, North Forest is, I'm sure, up for a little payback.  Sending the Tigers home early would do nicely.  But it ain't gonna happen.

1 hour ago, JimThorpe said:

The first game was 103-92.

The second game was 82-66.

Not bad at all.  They are ranked 21.  They should give us a good game.  The guys down at the end of our bench have probably seen their last playing time this year.

The game last year was a masterpiece.  The final score was 124-84.  If they had wanted to slow it down North Forest wouldn't have scored 40 pts.  The game was over at the end of the first qtr. 35-12.  But we didn't coast as the final would indicate.  

Coach Woods made an unguarded comment after the game to the press that was just priceless.  He said. "Wow.  Those guys really are good."  I think that pretty much summed up last year.  I wanted to have it put on my State Tournament T Shirt that my son-in-law was making for us but I didn't find out about it in time.

Anyway, North Forest is, I'm sure, up for a little payback.  Sending the Tigers home early would do nicely.  But it ain't gonna happen.

The Tigers had that press & trap working very well in spurts last night.  Maybe not as good as last year, or the year before, but impressive just the same.  Reminds me of thanksgiving before last when they got  unleashed on Houston Chistian HS.