Silsbee 98 Huntington 63/FINAL

WOSgrad

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It’s not a given that Yates makes it all the way either remember Waco Connally almost beat Yates last year teams in the playoffs this year maybe a little stronger than last year 1 game at a time tigers also it maybe a great time to start thinking about playing a little smarter meaning watch those fouls the refs are not going to help us we have to earn it.

11 hours ago, no-look said:

I don’t see anyone beating Silsbee this year. Yates better bring their A game. Bush, Adams and McCain are a cut above. Those guys are special. 

The thing is, playing them is like playing against KD , Lebron and Steph. But IMO, even though Mccain has the best overall game out of them, the shots that Bush and Adams have are insane. If you wanna beat them you have to smother them shooters and control the paint. Think that may be too much for a 4a school to handle unless Yates or Lincoln can get it done 

12 hours ago, no-look said:

I don’t see anyone beating Silsbee this year. Yates better bring their A game. Bush, Adams and McCain are a cut above. Those guys are special. 

More like the other way around..yates is favored in thAt game although it’s close to being even .. yates has a slight edge ....silsbee can beat them tho ..if both play their A game yates wins...but if yates slacks silsbee wins ..it’s a winnable game for both teams 

4 minutes ago, bayou city 713 said:

More like the other way around..yates is favored in thAt game although it’s close to being even .. yates has a slight edge ....silsbee can beat them tho ..if both play their A game yates wins...but if yates slacks silsbee wins ..it’s a winnable game for both teams 

Who has them the favorites Houston people 

9 minutes ago, bayou city 713 said:

I’ve watched both teams bro.. this year and watched them play to head to head in the past  ..and this has nothing to do with Houston people..I call it like I see it..have you seen  yates play this year ? 

I have watched both of them & don't think you can easily pick an obvious winner.

Bottom line is that whoever brings the A game in the playoffs will more often win.