WOSgrad

Kirbyville 5 Evadale 4/FINAL

18 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, joeisbell said:

what a game, proud of my rebels. kirbyville is always a tough match up

How many players will Evadale he when basketball is done ?

I was told last night just one also.  

Evadale will do well in 2A.  They looked very good.  The starting pitcher (I think 18) is a big kid with good power.  He should have a good year esp if he can learn to ignore whats going on around him and control the emotions.  Well that is if the coach does not blow his arm out early.  I have never seen a kid in that much pain left in the game to pitch.  

hornetsdad likes this

57 minutes ago, rykerx144 said:

I was told last night just one also.  

Evadale will do well in 2A.  They looked very good.  The starting pitcher (I think 18) is a big kid with good power.  He should have a good year esp if he can learn to ignore whats going on around him and control the emotions.  Well that is if the coach does not blow his arm out early.  I have never seen a kid in that much pain left in the game to pitch.  

If Williams is still the coach there I’m sure he knows what he is doing.

17 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

If Williams is still the coach there I’m sure he knows what he is doing.

Im sure he knows the kids limits much better than I do.  He just seemed to be in alot of pain. 

3 hours ago, 24/7Fun said:

We only have one coming from basketball our main catcher ! 

i didnt realize the comment was just for varsity. i was under the impression we had 3 basketball kids that would play baseball, whether that be varsity or jv, i am not aware. 1 standout baseball player for sure. sorry for the confusion

24/7Fun likes this

On a side note former Kirbyville Wildcat Jackson Gore just came into pitch for SFA with the bases loaded with two outs and faced 3 batters. Gave up a double, a walk, then got a fly out for the third out.

3 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

On a side note former Kirbyville Wildcat Jackson Gore just came into pitch for SFA with the bases loaded with two outs and faced 3 batters. Gave up a double, a walk, then got a fly out for the third out.

They are trailing Texas A&M 1-7

20 hours ago, 24/7Fun said:

We only have one coming from basketball our main catcher ! 

We have 3 on basketball that were varsity last year. One has decided he isn’t playing but the other 2 are playing baseball. Also we have a senior that didn’t play baseball last year but is playing this year.

14 hours ago, aTmfan06 said:

They are trailing Texas A&M 1-7

On 2/21/2018 at 10:09 AM, Texas Rebel said:

We have 3 on basketball that were varsity last year. One has decided he isn’t playing but the other 2 are playing baseball. Also we have a senior that didn’t play baseball last year but is playing this year.

Whose the senior playing this year that didn’t play last year ?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• 美国文凭学历制作丨内布拉斯加大学林肯分校UNL毕业证文凭微|Q603012914美国成绩单|美国学位证|假毕业证假学历留服认证University of Nebraska Lincoln
      英皇国际教育Q/微信603012914办理毕业证 成绩单 回国证明 学历认证 学生卡 在读证明 录取通知书 留信认证 网上可查永久存档。实体公司,注册经营,行业标杆,精益求精!诚招华人代理合作共赢 八年从业经验,专业指导,私人定制,倾心为您解决留学毕业回国各种疑难问题 ★★英皇国际教育专业为您服务★★:  ★★办理加英澳美法等各大学府毕业证成绩单 ★★办理大使馆领事馆馆认证(留学人员回国证明),办理周期短。 ★★办理真实教育部学历学位认证(网上100%可查、永久存档、快速、绝对保密稳妥,让您回国发展无忧愁) ★★英皇国际教育诚招代理:本公司诚聘加代理人员,如果你有业余时间,有兴趣就请联系我们。 ★★敬告各位新老客户:本司以高质量产品求生存,以高效便捷服务求发展,非常期待与您的合作。 Q Q: 603012914 联系人:Bill 主营项目: ◆办理真实使馆公证(即留学回国人员证明,免费申请货后付款,不成功不收费!!!) ◆办理教育部国外学历学位认证。(网上可查、永久存档、快速稳妥,回国发展,考公务员,落户,进国企,外企,创业,无忧愁) ◆办理各国各大学文凭(世界名校一对一专业服务,可全程监控跟踪进度) ◆提供整套申请学校材料 ◆可以提供钢印、水印、烫金、激光防伪、凹凸版、最新版的毕业证、百分之百让您绝对满意、设计,印刷,DHL快递;毕业证、成绩单7个工作日,真实大使馆教育部认证2个月。 ◆主营国家:加拿大 澳洲 英国 新西兰 美国 德国 法国 新加坡 日本 韩国 【郑重声明:自主研发生产、规范市场价格、质量满意为止】专业办理使馆及教育部认证100%可查永久存档!!!一次办理,终生有效,快速专业,诚信可靠。 咨询认证顾问为您服务: Q Q: 603012914 微信:603012914 联系人:Bill ★★英皇国际教育诚招代理★★:本公司诚聘加代理人员,如果你有业余时间,有兴趣就请联系我们。 美国文凭学历制作丨内布拉斯加大学林肯分校UNL毕业证文凭微|Q603012914美国成绩单|美国学位证|假毕业证假学历留服认证University of Nebraska Lincoln美国文凭学历制作丨内布拉斯加大学林肯分校UNL毕业证文凭微|Q603012914美国成绩单|美国学位证|假毕业证假学历留服认证University of Nebraska Lincoln美国文凭学历制作丨内布拉斯加大学林肯分校UNL毕业证文凭微|Q603012914美国成绩单|美国学位证|假毕业证假学历留服认证University of Nebraska Lincoln美国文凭学历制作丨内布拉斯加大学林肯分校UNL毕业证文凭微|Q603012914美国成绩单|美国学位证|假毕业证假学历留服认证University of Nebraska Lincoln美国文凭学历制作丨内布拉斯加大学林肯分校UNL毕业证文凭微|Q603012914美国成绩单|美国学位证|假毕业证假学历留服认证University of Nebraska Lincoln美国文凭学历制作丨内布拉斯加大学林肯分校UNL毕业证文凭微|Q603012914美国成绩单|美国学位证|假毕业证假学历留服认证University of Nebraska Lincoln美国文凭学历制作丨内布拉斯加大学林肯分校UNL毕业证文凭微|Q603012914美国成绩单|美国学位证|假毕业证假学历留服认证University of Nebraska Lincoln美国文凭学历制作丨内布拉斯加大学林肯分校UNL毕业证文凭微|Q603012914美国成绩单|美国学位证|假毕业证假学历留服认证University of Nebraska Lincoln
    • 美国文凭学历制作丨威斯康星大学麦迪逊分校Madison毕业证文凭微|Q603012914美国成绩单|美国学位证|假毕业证假学历留服认证University of Wisconsin-Madison
      英皇国际教育Q/微信603012914办理毕业证 成绩单 回国证明 学历认证 学生卡 在读证明 录取通知书 留信认证 网上可查永久存档。实体公司,注册经营,行业标杆,精益求精!诚招华人代理合作共赢 八年从业经验,专业指导,私人定制,倾心为您解决留学毕业回国各种疑难问题 ★★英皇国际教育专业为您服务★★:  ★★办理加英澳美法等各大学府毕业证成绩单 ★★办理大使馆领事馆馆认证(留学人员回国证明),办理周期短。 ★★办理真实教育部学历学位认证(网上100%可查、永久存档、快速、绝对保密稳妥,让您回国发展无忧愁) ★★英皇国际教育诚招代理:本公司诚聘加代理人员,如果你有业余时间,有兴趣就请联系我们。 ★★敬告各位新老客户:本司以高质量产品求生存,以高效便捷服务求发展,非常期待与您的合作。 Q Q: 603012914 联系人:Bill 主营项目: ◆办理真实使馆公证(即留学回国人员证明,免费申请货后付款,不成功不收费!!!) ◆办理教育部国外学历学位认证。(网上可查、永久存档、快速稳妥,回国发展,考公务员,落户,进国企,外企,创业,无忧愁) ◆办理各国各大学文凭(世界名校一对一专业服务,可全程监控跟踪进度) ◆提供整套申请学校材料 ◆可以提供钢印、水印、烫金、激光防伪、凹凸版、最新版的毕业证、百分之百让您绝对满意、设计,印刷,DHL快递;毕业证、成绩单7个工作日,真实大使馆教育部认证2个月。 ◆主营国家:加拿大 澳洲 英国 新西兰 美国 德国 法国 新加坡 日本 韩国 【郑重声明:自主研发生产、规范市场价格、质量满意为止】专业办理使馆及教育部认证100%可查永久存档!!!一次办理,终生有效,快速专业,诚信可靠。 咨询认证顾问为您服务: Q Q: 603012914 微信:603012914 联系人:Bill ★★英皇国际教育诚招代理★★:本公司诚聘加代理人员,如果你有业余时间,有兴趣就请联系我们。 美国文凭学历制作丨威斯康星大学麦迪逊分校Madison毕业证文凭微|Q603012914美国成绩单|美国学位证|假毕业证假学历留服认证University of Wisconsin-Madison
    • 美国文凭学历制作丨纽约州立大学SUNY毕业证文凭微|Q603012914美国成绩单|美国学位证|假毕业证假学历留服认证State UniversityofNewYo 美国文凭学历制作丨纽约州立大学SUNY毕业证文凭微|Q603012914美国成绩单|美国学位证|假毕业证假学历留服认证State UniversityofNewYorkrk
      英皇国际教育Q/微信603012914办理毕业证 成绩单 回国证明 学历认证 学生卡 在读证明 录取通知书 留信认证 网上可查永久存档。实体公司,注册经营,行业标杆,精益求精!诚招华人代理合作共赢 八年从业经验,专业指导,私人定制,倾心为您解决留学毕业回国各种疑难问题 ★★英皇国际教育专业为您服务★★:  ★★办理加英澳美法等各大学府毕业证成绩单 ★★办理大使馆领事馆馆认证(留学人员回国证明),办理周期短。 ★★办理真实教育部学历学位认证(网上100%可查、永久存档、快速、绝对保密稳妥,让您回国发展无忧愁) ★★英皇国际教育诚招代理:本公司诚聘加代理人员,如果你有业余时间,有兴趣就请联系我们。 ★★敬告各位新老客户:本司以高质量产品求生存,以高效便捷服务求发展,非常期待与您的合作。 Q Q: 603012914 联系人:Bill 主营项目: ◆办理真实使馆公证(即留学回国人员证明,免费申请货后付款,不成功不收费!!!) ◆办理教育部国外学历学位认证。(网上可查、永久存档、快速稳妥,回国发展,考公务员,落户,进国企,外企,创业,无忧愁) ◆办理各国各大学文凭(世界名校一对一专业服务,可全程监控跟踪进度) ◆提供整套申请学校材料 ◆可以提供钢印、水印、烫金、激光防伪、凹凸版、最新版的毕业证、百分之百让您绝对满意、设计,印刷,DHL快递;毕业证、成绩单7个工作日,真实大使馆教育部认证2个月。 ◆主营国家:加拿大 澳洲 英国 新西兰 美国 德国 法国 新加坡 日本 韩国 【郑重声明:自主研发生产、规范市场价格、质量满意为止】专业办理使馆及教育部认证100%可查永久存档!!!一次办理,终生有效,快速专业,诚信可靠。 咨询认证顾问为您服务: Q Q: 603012914 微信:603012914 联系人:Bill ★★英皇国际教育诚招代理★★:本公司诚聘加代理人员,如果你有业余时间,有兴趣就请联系我们。 美国文
      美国文凭学历制作丨纽约州立大学SUNY毕业证文凭微|Q603012914美国成绩单|美国学位证|假毕业证假学历留服认证State UniversityofNewYork凭学历制作丨纽约州立大学SUNY毕业证文凭微|Q603012914美国成绩单|美国学位证|假毕业证假学历留服认证State UniversityofNewYork
      美国文凭学历制作丨纽约州立大学SUNY毕业证文凭微|Q603012914美国成绩单|美国学位证|假毕业证假学历留服认证State UniversityofNewYork
    • District 11 4a d-1
      Don't really expect anybody to run away with it in this district. Should be wide open race. 
  • Topics