Manvel/Seven Lakes/George Ranch

dillonpanthers

If that is true, I'm not sure any coach will be beating down the door to get into the HJ position.  Administration has coaches hands tied on getting anything done to fix subpar facilities.  Hell we have been trying for 4 years myself and many before us just to get lights on our baseball field.  If it is true about HJ coach it's Hard to have a feeder program when we have a coaching turnover every few years.  

22 hours ago, undiscovered said:

Not even comparable. 

Dubois is a solid coach who is outstanding at running his offense.  He had THE BEST talent HJ has ever seen in their history of the school.  NOBODY in Sour Lake will deny that.  Therefor the circumstances at HJ for Sloan vs Dubois are two totally different scenarios.  Not taking anything away from either one them but just stating the obvious.  It's just silly to bring up Dubois at this point.  However the coordinators from BC will both be interested in HJ if Sloan even gets GR.

On 3/8/2018 at 8:45 AM, bjimbo said:

Dubois is a solid coach who is outstanding at running his offense.  He had THE BEST talent HJ has ever seen in their history of the school.  NOBODY in Sour Lake will deny that.  Therefor the circumstances at HJ for Sloan vs Dubois are two totally different scenarios.  Not taking anything away from either one them but just stating the obvious.  It's just silly to bring up Dubois at this point.  However the coordinators from BC will both be interested in HJ if Sloan even gets GR.

Is Deshazo the D-coordinator over at BC? I doubt he would want to even apply if HJ comes open. They did him dirty last time. He was the obvious candidate when Dubois left and the school board kind of screwed him over. 

Guest ECBucFan
On 3/6/2018 at 1:05 PM, demons95 said:

If that is true, I'm not sure any coach will be beating down the door to get into the HJ position.  Administration has coaches hands tied on getting anything done to fix subpar facilities.  Hell we have been trying for 4 years myself and many before us just to get lights on our baseball field.  If it is true about HJ coach it's Hard to have a feeder program when we have a coaching turnover every few years.  

I am sure you are right. With that said, I see BISD has released Bevil Oaks into the HJ district. Yes, I know Bevil Oaks is a wreck right now due to flooding, but in time families will refill that community. and H-J will collect some depth, at the least. Good luck to H-J.  . 

16 minutes ago, NHSBulldogFan said:

Most of the time Stepp gets it right. This time not so much.

Which is why you will never see Matt mention a name until 1) the coach himself confirms it or 2) it is announced by the school district.

This one was particularly hard for him to pinpoint as there were a number of indications.