Florida Shootings

TxHoops

59 minutes ago, REBgp said:

CNN:. It's our way or the highway.  Liberal slant or no voice at all.

This is the hidden content, please

On a related note, saw something profound.  Was dated 2012 I think, so some may have seen it before, but it's just as poignant today.

Dear God, why do you allow so much violence in our schools?  A concerned student

Dear concerned student, I'm not allowed in schools.  God

Says a lot right there.  All one has to do is look at Sodom and Gomorrah to see what happens to a Godless society.  This is the path that the dims and libs are going down.

2 hours ago, REBgp said:

CNN:. It's our way or the highway.  Liberal slant or no voice at all.

On a related note, saw something profound.  Was dated 2012 I think, so some may have seen it before, but it's just as poignant today.

Dear God, why do you allow so much violence in our schools?  A concerned student

Dear concerned student, I'm not allowed in schools.  God

Good one about God!   

About CNN:  This is why we should not make rash decisions after a tragedy.  As  with CNN, and others, at this time it's shamelessly about agendas!

On 2/18/2018 at 11:01 PM, Kountzer said:

That's just it.  There are a lot of irresponsible people who get ar 15s and shoot up high schools.  it has happened time and time again.  Only in this gun crazy country though.  

It’s happened like 3 times in schools, a handful of other times in other venues.  There are over 10,000,000 AR-15s in this country.  You lose the argument when you start trying to dictate the rights of millions based on the actions of tens of people.  

On 2/17/2018 at 3:36 PM, Kountzer said:

No one should be walking around with an AR-15 or an AK-47.  No one.  Especially someone who has mental problems.  The only reason for those guns is to kill a bunch of people in a short amount of time.  

Again... 10,000,000+ AR-15s in the United States.  Less than 20 mass shootings using them.  If the only reason for those guns is killing a bunch of people in a short amount of time, then what the hell is everyone doing with the rest of them?  I have multiple valid reasons for owning mine, but I’ll wait while you explain what you think all of us AR-15 owners have planned.  

1 hour ago, bullets13 said:

Again... 10,000,000+ AR-15s in the United States.  Less than 20 mass shootings using them.  If the only reason for those guns is killing a bunch of people in a short amount of time, then what the hell is everyone doing with the rest of them?  I have multiple valid reasons for owning mine, but I’ll wait while you explain what you think all of us AR-15 owners have planned.  

On 2/22/2018 at 4:58 AM, REBgp said:

1 hour ago, bullets13 said:

Asking a question of a liberal talking head, better not hold your breath waiting on that answer.

On 2/17/2018 at 3:36 PM, Kountzer said:

No one should be walking around with an AR-15 or an AK-47.  No one.  Especially someone who has mental problems.  The only reason for those guns is to kill a bunch of people in a short amount of time.  

That is not completely untrue about design..... kind of. 

The AR, like other combat rifles, was made to kill humans at some very long ranges.  It can easily reach out over a quarter of a mile to hit a target. 

However......

No school shooting has ever taken place at over a quarter of a mile. In fact most if the victims are within a very few feet, up to point blank range. At those ranges the AR isn’t particularly well suited. It is almost impossible to conceal, reloading can be much slower than with handguns. It is more cumbersome to get on target rapidly at close ranges (defeating your claim of shortest amount of time) and carrying a lot of ammo is a pain in the butt and way more difficult than with handguns. 

It would not be a stretch that in most school shootings a high capacity handgun would have produced more fatalities than the AR. 

So if  you do not think that those kinds of rifles should be owned by anyone,  great. If you are trying to claim that if no one owned that type of rifle, these school shootings would be different, you’re out of your mind. 

On February 24, 2018 at 7:14 AM, PhatMack19 said:

Actual transcripts of people calling about the guy that were ignored by the FBI

I have no idea what these agents confront on a daily basis, but this call has Red Flags all over it.  And I'd think it would be simple for someone to verify the online information (not me, I can barely logon the Forum).  Big black eye here.

• 4 weeks later...