2019 Recruiting

Peppermint Patty

• 5 months later...

Let me break this down for you guys, unless you move aggyland out of that dump where it sits, get a non-gomerish student body, and change the whole culture of that Jim Jones/David Koreshian-like so-called institution of higher learning, you will never compete on a regular basis with Daddy.   You could bring Bear F’n Bryant back from the dead and he would leave in a few again, realizing he was coaching at the sister school in this state.   I will admit that relaxing your admittance requirements to that of almost an open enrollment school might improve one of those prongs (and allow you to have the false bravado of look at us, we are the big school now).   And most of your “former students” are probably too dumb to be pissed off that their degrees are being devalued by their Alma mater.   But in the end, you are what you’ve always been.  And those with half a brain know it, even some of the brighter aggys.  But congratulations on those coveted July/August commitments.  We’ll let you know in March which ones you can keep...

Attached exhibit:  the history of college football

17 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Let me break this down for you guys, unless you move aggyland out of that dump where it sits, get a non-gomerish student body, and change the whole culture of that Jim Jones/David Koreshian-like so-called institution of higher learning, you will never compete on a regular basis with Daddy.   You could bring Bear F’n Bryant back from the dead and he would leave in a few again, realizing he was coaching at the sister school in this state.   I will admit that relaxing your admittance requirements to that of almost an open enrollment school might improve one of those prongs (and allow you to have the false bravado of look at us, we are the big school now).   And most of your “former students” are probably too dumb to be pissed off that their degrees are being devalued by their Alma mater.   But in the end, you are what you’ve always been.  And those with half a brain know it, even some of the brighter aggys.  But congratulations on those coveted July/August commitments.  We’ll let you know in March which ones you can keep...

I see the burnt orange god complex is alive and well.

On ‎8‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 5:48 PM, TxHoops said:

Let me first thank you for your brilliant insight to our school that you seem so fond of, looking into what the “latest at Texas A&M”. For a non-rival, we sure seem to eat up quite a bit of space in your dome.  For me, that “place of higher learning” has opened doors that I’d never believe possible, if you’d have told me while I was there, that I’d be where I am these years later, I’d have called you a liar. But I’m proud of what my diploma stands for and proud of where I come from. You can berate it all you want, doesn’t matter, I still am where I am. 

But let’s not lose sight, we are working to turn over a new day in Aggie football. We’ve had ups and downs, but you make the comments you do because you know you see it, and those fans with half a brain know it too. 

Please spare us on the admittance requirement, I could hammer you back to the Stone Age with some of the geniuses that have graced the 40 Shady Acres. 

I hope for your sake that your Mensa coach is turning things around this year otherwise I’m going to hate reading your pure pissed offedness that turns into you watching A&M second by second and you  letting us know what’s happening. So in that regard, good luck to you this year, but remember, we aren’t rivals, “your school’s people” said so.

2 hours ago, horndawg said:

Let me first thank you for your brilliant insight to our school that you seem so fond of, looking into what the “latest at Texas A&M”. For a non-rival, we sure seem to eat up quite a bit of space in your dome.  For me, that “place of higher learning” has opened doors that I’d never believe possible, if you’d have told me while I was there, that I’d be where I am these years later, I’d have called you a liar. But I’m proud of what my diploma stands for and proud of where I come from. You can berate it all you want, doesn’t matter, I still am where I am. 

But let’s not lose sight, we are working to turn over a new day in Aggie football. We’ve had ups and downs, but you make the comments you do because you know you see it, and those fans with half a brain know it too. 

Please spare us on the admittance requirement, I could hammer you back to the Stone Age with some of the geniuses that have graced the 40 Shady Acres. 

I hope for your sake that your Mensa coach is turning things around this year otherwise I’m going to hate reading your pure pissed offedness that turns into you watching A&M second by second and you  letting us know what’s happening. So in that regard, good luck to you this year, but remember, we aren’t rivals, “your school’s people” said so.

You sound like someone on the Big Bang Theory!!

lmao

On 8/17/2018 at 8:52 AM, horndawg said:

Was this post for Mack?  We all get most of the latest news of the University of Texas and its football program from him.  And I’m sure you’re right.  Just as almost verbatim posts were no doubt completely accurate at the infancy of Sumblin’s tenure, Shermanator’s, Franny’s, etc.   Yes, yes...I’m sure THIS time is different lol