WOSgrad

*POST BI-DISTRICT info here!*

74 posts in this topic

Monday the 19th should be a good day for me.  I am still off that day.  I could be lazy & watch Yates v Cleveland at Delmar.  Or I could man up and drive up to Livingston and see Silsbee.  I will probably drive up to Livingston, like I did last year.

Hagar likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/15/2018 at 7:42 PM, AggiesAreWe said:

From what I have been told, the admin doesn't want to have to work extra.

It’s a dinky gym with limited close paved parking.  The seating is uncomfortable foldup bleachers.  No windows for viewing from the concession area. Strictly low rent.  Lots of better places.  I should know because watched hundreds of volleyball and basketball games there for the last 17 years.  The money went into the auditorium which is very nice.

CATMAN likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alas, I have still never been to the new SHS. I mostly follow the boys basketball team online, and occasionally attending games when they play somewhere close to Houston.

CATMAN likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Kountzer said:

Alas, I have still never been to the new SHS. I mostly follow the boys basketball team online, and occasionally attending games when they play somewhere close to Houston.

If you're speaking about Silsbee that school hasnt been new for almost 10 years haha

CATMAN likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BruinGrad87 said:

If you're speaking about Silsbee that school hasnt been new for almost 10 years haha

I think the new school came in 2000, which would make it 18 years.  I could be wrong though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The last basketball playoff game I went too at Silsbee was Jasper vs Thomas Jefferson when TJ was in 4a man that has been a long time just curious because there are playoff games all around Silsbee but none in Silsbee I’m sure a lot of people would attend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MBaller#1 said:

The last basketball playoff game I went too at Silsbee was Jasper vs Thomas Jefferson when TJ was in 4a man that has been a long time just curious because there are playoff games all around Silsbee but none in Silsbee I’m sure a lot of people would attend.

There have been several playoff games at Silsbee since that game.

Like I said, the administration really doesn't want to host a playoff game particularly when both boys and girls teams are still in playoffs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now