*POST BI-DISTRICT info here!*

WOSgrad

On 2/16/2018 at 11:04 PM, JimThorpe said:

It’s a dinky gym with limited close paved parking.  The seating is uncomfortable foldup bleachers.  No windows for viewing from the concession area. Strictly low rent.  Lots of better places.  I should know because watched hundreds of volleyball and basketball games there for the last 17 years.  The money went into the auditorium which is very nice.

My biggest issue with the gym is the lighting.  It’s always lit like a romantic restaurant in there.  

Well, that and the kids who are there waiting to beat your brains in....

9 hours ago, TxHoops said:

My biggest issue with the gym is the lighting.  It’s always lit like a romantic restaurant in there.  

Hmmm I have never thought of our lighting as dim.  We have played at a few that I have though.  I remember several years ago against Bryan Rudder, I believe in College Park, it was horrible.  Last year when we played there I had no issue.

17 hours ago, TxHoops said:

I really can't answer to that being I haven't been there to see for myself.  Silsbee keeps up with contemporary folkways & mores via music, television, the internet etc.  So, anything is possible.