Silsbee v EC ?

uknowit2

4 minutes ago, uknowit2 said:

Drove down and to SA to catch Silsbee in Dec. Wagner owned them. I’m not saying EC is in Wagner’s class. I’m saying they can be beat by a well coached, high pressure athletic team.

EC is still young so there’s that.

Wagner way out of EC's league.

I have seen EC and Silsbee multiple times this season. I would say Silsbee would be at least a 15 point favorite.

8 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Wagner way out of EC's league.

I have seen EC and Silsbee multiple times this season. I would say Silsbee would be at least a 15 point favorite.

Y’all know I am a big fan of the Bucs but I almost put I almost put earlier that I would make Silsbee a 15-20 pt favorite (so I guess 17-18).   East Chambers strengths don’t match well with Silsbee’s imo.  But who cares, they aren’t going to play.  Let’s hope both take it one game at a time and get to see each other play in San Antonio.  

44 minutes ago, uknowit2 said:

Drove down and to SA to catch Silsbee in Dec. Wagner owned them. I’m not saying EC is in Wagner’s class. I’m saying they can be beat by a well coached, high pressure athletic team.

EC is still young so there’s that.

Maybe they need to put the game on schedule next year and then you would be able to see the difference Silsbee 15-20 bettter easily