BRIAN MORGAN NAMED NEW HC AT PORT ARTHUR MEMORIAL

Djones8301

2 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

He basically have generic responses.  Never really stated why he left or what Summer Creek offers that Port Arthur didn't.  I have several contacts in PA and I have a general idea why he left.  It would've been cool if he would've just said why he left or even hinted to why he left...  

I’m not sure if you were expecting him to torch the place on the way out, but I don’t think he was gonna do that. I didn’t know he’s still without a house. That may make it a bit easier to move, I don’t know for sure. But I have to imagine that’s a factor. Maybe increase in pay, better facilities, who knows. But he wasn’t gonna be negative leaving in my opinion.

1 hour ago, dBerrySports said:

I’m not sure if you were expecting him to torch the place on the way out, but I don’t think he was gonna do that. I didn’t know he’s still without a house. That may make it a bit easier to move, I don’t know for sure. But I have to imagine that’s a factor. Maybe increase in pay, better facilities, who knows. But he wasn’t gonna be negative leaving in my opinion.

Ok.  That makes sense...

I believe this is the best thing that could happen to PAM. His teams won because of the individual talent of players, never because of his superior coaching ability.  Memorial has the talent to make a deep run into the playoffs every year.  I'm hoping they bring in a top quality coach for these kids.  They deserve it.  

1 hour ago, dme1111 said:

I believe this is the best thing that could happen to PAM. His teams won because of the individual talent of players, never because of his superior coaching ability.  Memorial has the talent to make a deep run into the playoffs every year.  I'm hoping they bring in a top quality coach for these kids.  They deserve it.  

Be careful what you ask for.

19 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

He basically have generic responses.  Never really stated why he left or what Summer Creek offers that Port Arthur didn't.  I have several contacts in PA and I have a general idea why he left.  It would've been cool if he would've just said why he left or even hinted to why he left...  

Basically  he wasn't  appreciated and  everything  David said.

1 hour ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Hey Kronos, ya boy dipped on y'all. You made that man feel unappreciated. Had an entire sports site calling him Xbox. Lol Smh. Be free Kenny ray be free

If Memorial would have dominated their district, say, like WOS does, and constantly challenging for the State Title no one would be calling him anything other than a great coach.  He's had the opportunity and talent to easily win district titles and, again, challenge for State Titles.  But...