Jasper 76 Huntington 73/FINAL

WOSgrad

4 minutes ago, ST413 said:

Was that the same scenario las year?

No, if Huntington would have beaten Jasper in the last game last year they would have shared the title with Shepherd. Lost, so it created a three wat tie Huntington, Hudson and Diboll. Lost coin flip and lost to Hudson so we were awarded the Silsbee Bowl. 

37 minutes ago, no-look said:

No, if Huntington would have beaten Jasper in the last game last year they would have shared the title with Shepherd. Lost, so it created a three wat tie Huntington, Hudson and Diboll. Lost coin flip and lost to Hudson so we were awarded the Silsbee Bowl. 

Ok so both were in last year just playing to avoid that matchup.  I thought they played and it determined who we played.  So that leads to this question,  which means or meant more winning that seeding game last year to avoid us or winning this year and getting in to play us?

7 minutes ago, ST413 said:

Ok so both were in last year just playing to avoid that matchup.  I thought they played and it determined who we played.  So that leads to this question,  which means or meant more winning that seeding game last year to avoid us or winning this year and getting in to play us?

At this point it's not about avoiding Silsbee, its about playing hard until they say you can't play any longer. Silsbee is not the matchup one would prefer but wheather is Huntington or Hudson I would assume either will give it everything they got. 

8 minutes ago, no-look said:

At this point it's not about avoiding Silsbee, its about playing hard until they say you can't play any longer. Silsbee is not the matchup one would prefer but wheather is Huntington or Hudson I would assume either will give it everything they got. 

I know they will and wouldn’t expect anything less.  That question was as much tongue in cheek as anything else.

8 hours ago, no-look said:

Who would you say matches up better against Silsbee?