Grapeland 65 Dallardsville Big Sandy 43/FINAL

WOSgrad

6 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Grapeland that good?  Big Sandy have a bad night?  Both?

Grapeland's man defense gave Big Sandy fits all night. Also, the Sandies pounded the Wildcats on the offensive glass, getting many 2nd chance points.

Quite simply, Grapeland completely out played Big Sandy in all aspects of the game last night.

11 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Grapeland's man defense gave Big Sandy fits all night. Also, the Sandies pounded the Wildcats on the offensive glass, getting many 2nd chance points.

Quite simply, Grapeland completely out played Big Sandy in all aspects of the game last night.

Well that's an impressive win, even if it had been in Grapeland.  But for them to do that in the Wildcat gym, Wow comes to mind.  Sure hope Evadale doesn't run into them to early.  They knocked us out of football 28-27.   On the other hand, folks that know basketball much better than me are always saying it's about match ups.  One quick question, did the Sandies full court press?

5 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Well that's an impressive win, even if it had been in Grapeland.  But for them to do that in the Wildcat gym, Wow comes to mind.  Sure hope Evadale doesn't run into them to early.  They knocked us out of football 28-27.   On the other hand, folks that know basketball much better than me are always saying it's about match ups.  One quick question,maid the Sandies full court press?

Just man defense full court. No trapping

Well, seems like most every team is susceptible to having a bad game occasionally.  I remember once, long ago, Jan 9th, we went up to Dallardsville and couldn't make a basket to save our lives.  Lucky to get out with a 22 pt loss, 68-46 I think.  Had to be our worst shooting percentage of the year.  I'll readily admit that thevWildcats played some good defense also lol.  Next game, we couldn't miss.  Scored 104 with 2nd string playing half the game.  Cest la vie

On 2/10/2018 at 0:59 PM, whsalum said:

If they beat a Kevin Foster coached team like that, they are that good. Coach Foster ALWAYS has his club ready to go. 

I have never seen a Coach Foster team that was not ready too play the night they play Grapeland they were not ready to play that a fact