Silsbee vs WOS (Senior Night in Silsbee)

BADSANTA

1 hour ago, DXTR said:

WOS seems to match up against Silsbee better than any other team in district. I say Silsbee still wins by 25+. They have been playing very good lately. The defense is on right now. 

Not so sure I agree completely on the defense part.  We sure let LCM get behind us too many times Tuesday.

13 minutes ago, ST413 said:

Not so sure I agree completely on the defense part.  We sure let LCM get behind us too many times Tuesday.

The only constructive criticism I can give is that I'm still seeing that 1-2 seconds of celebration after a dunk or nice play, which tends to lead to an easy basket on the other end. What's nice after a dunk is to get an immediate steal and add 2 more points for a quick 4 point swing. Let the bench celebrate. 

3 hours ago, DXTR said:

The only constructive criticism I can give is that I'm still seeing that 1-2 seconds of celebration after a dunk or nice play, which tends to lead to an easy basket on the other end. What's nice after a dunk is to get an immediate steal and add 2 more points for a quick 4 point swing. Let the bench celebrate. 

You are right there but we had no dunks Tuesday and still got beat back or let someone get behind us several times especially that first half.  

16 minutes ago, Back2Back said:

Yes...he can play. Very good mid range shot. 

1 hour ago, ST413 said:

You are right there but we had no dunks Tuesday and still got beat back or let someone get behind us several times especially that first half.