PNG Season Ticket Holders!

png9mon

I just received a message from PNGISD that the tickets for the 2018 PNG Football Season will be sold on-line!

It states"...Ticket Holders will receive letters in the mail soon with more info." 

Ah, modern technology a.k.a many more numerous technical things that can go wrong with season tickets.

DON'T MESS WITH PNG SEASON TICKET HOLDERS!!!

Especialy those of us who have had their tickets for over 50 years!!!

24 minutes ago, 2wedge said:

Just buy the first 10 games......probably won't be much happening after that.

I have a feeling with technology, that getting all of the first 10 games will be the problem.  When there were limited tickets for out of town games, we dropped off our order the first day of pre-sale for season tickets.  If the out of town tickets were not available at pre-order, then the week of the game we would stand in line for those tickets.  All day if necessary.  You can see why some of us are concerned.

15 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Just a question.  An honest question.  Besides MCM and playoffs, were there any PN-G games that were sold out?

I don't think so. It was the away games with smaller stadiums, like Livingston. And when we play at Nederland. Probably won't have any problems this year.

And we never had BISD tickets with our packets. Always had to go back and stand in line Wednesday before the game. Thursdays for non season ticket holders.

You don't know how serious people take the season tickets over here. They get passed down. People put them in their Last will and testament. Im not joking..lol

32 minutes ago, NDNation said:

I don't think so. It was the away games with smaller stadiums, like Livingston. And when we play at Nederland. Probably won't have any problems this year.

And we never had BISD tickets with our packets. Always had to go back and stand in line Wednesday before the game. Thursdays for non season ticket holders.

You don't know how serious people take the season tickets over here. They get passed down. People put them in their Last will and testament. Im not joking..lol

We take no chance that a game will be sold out for fear we will not get tickets. Whatever it takes.

We take our season tickets seriously because it is our tradition, how we were raised & the special spirit of PNG Football. 

In good years & bad, I do not miss games!!!  I planned my Honeymoon around PNG Football & my wife agrees!

10 minutes ago, png9mon said:

We take no chance that a game will be sold out for fear we will not get tickets. Whatever it takes.

We take our season tickets seriously because it is our tradition, how we were raised & the special spirit of PNG Football. 

In good years & bad, I do not miss games!!!  I planned my Honeymoon around PNG Football & my wife agrees!

Same here! I have a kid in band + I love football.

Someone posted on the PNG site that the online is for home games only.

1 hour ago, NDNation said:

I asked this because the last few years, I've seen the PN-G stands not so full and wanted to know the hustle and bustle for season tickets. Maybe it's for those home games.

But I know you're right.  Folks are serious about that...  

1 hour ago, png9mon said:

I see.

2 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I asked this because the last few years, I've seen the PN-G stands not so full and wanted to know the hustle and bustle for season tickets. Maybe it's for those home games.

But I know you're right.  Folks are serious about that...  

We have a little over 8500 seats on our home side which does give us a luxury at our non mid-county madness/ playoff-deciding games. There is never and will never be enough tickets for MCM no matter were its played. But say we are playing PAM or a Vidor and its to make the playoffs or win the DC we will sell out

1 hour ago, Brubaker said:

There are lots of fans at both PNG and Nederland who have had season tickets for decades and don't go, or go only when it's a hyped up game.  That's probably why you see empty seats most of the time Soulja.

Lots of fans get season tickets just so they can have a ticket to MCM and an option on playoff tickets.

On 2/9/2018 at 8:41 AM, Brubaker said:

There are lots of fans at both PNG and Nederland who have had season tickets for decades and don't go, or go only when it's a hyped up game.  That's probably why you see empty seats most of the time Soulja.

yeah, not many Nederland season tickets available either.  People wait overnight for the tickets and maybe 50-70 or so are available , if that much.

10 hours ago, bigdog said:

yeah, not many Nederland season tickets available either.  People wait overnight for the tickets and maybe 50-70 or so are available , if that much.

The rights to a set of 3 Nederland season tickets were auctioned off at a Project Celebration fundraiser a couple of weeks ago. They went for $700.